Real Return. Need avice

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Real Return. Need avice
I did real return.
Friend in Canada returned for me...
Support rep told me I could send in one box... so I did.


Google is saying I only sent two items out of 8..... is it possible someone at the warehouse fucked up and fucked me over or that the friend fucked me over and only sent two items??

I don't know what to do, they are being adamant that I only sent two items...


Can I request Google to show me the box they received? I would charge back but I feel like I would just lose.

UPDATE: Talked to my UPS (USA), they said they give receipts if asked. He wasn't sure about Canada but he said he's pretty sure they should give receipts too. UPS Canada store that my friend dropped off said they don't give receipts. Seems like the UPS store my friend dropped off at is lying, my friend is going tomorrow to get that employee's name.
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
Google got patched. I did real return.
Friend in Canada returned for me...
Support rep told me I could send in one box... so I did.


Google is saying I only sent two items out of 8..... is it possible someone at the warehouse fucked up and fucked me over or that the friend fucked me over and only sent two items??

I don't know what to do, they are being adamant that I only sent two items...


Can I request Google to show me the box they received? I would charge back but I feel like I would just lose.
You fucked up, you are meant to send each phone separately. That rep fucked you

I would recommend a charge back
Quote Originally Posted by ChickenTrooper4 View Post
You fucked up, you are meant to send each phone separately. That rep fucked you

I would recommend a charge back
Can I win?, I feel like it's the reps fault in this case to be honest.

I'm going to try and call and reach a supervisor tomorrow. Going to tell them how a rep told me it was fine to send in one box and show chat logs... I'll update this when I can.


All advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
Can I win?, I feel like it's the reps fault in this case to be honest.

I'm going to try and call and reach a supervisor tomorrow. Going to tell them how a rep told me it was fine to send in one box and show chat logs... I'll update this when I can.


All advice is appreciated. Thanks.
You should try that first, but I think you would win the chargeback, it just might take a while.
First thing you need to do man is probably the most important thing and it's also the easiest: Stop being passive

Don't just take it as "oh they said I only sent 2 so my life is over now". Tell them no. Tell them you sent them all and stick to your story. Even if they say they have a video of you in your room putting 2 dildos into the box and shipping it off, you still fight back as hard as you can. If they don't want to do anything or don't believe you, don't just take it as a loss and give up, be persistent and stick to your story and you WILL win.

You know how many times I've spoke to customer service and was told there was nothing they could do for me. I said "Understood, now please connect me to a supervisor or manager". Boom, they transfer me, I talk to the supervisor, they tell me there's nothing they can do either, I stick to my story and don't give up, and after seeing that I'm not going anywhere without a resolution, they work with me and I get what I wanted in the first place.

And if after fighting through everything they still tell you to go screw yourself, THEN you do a chargeback. But you'll probably win the case with Google directly by being persistent and not giving up man.

Also, feel free to message me if you want me help with winning the case with Google and I'll help you out where I can
Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
First thing you need to do man is probably the most important thing and it's also the easiest: Stop being passive

Don't just take it as "oh they said I only sent 2 so my life is over now". Tell them no. Tell them you sent them all and stick to your story. Even if they say they have a video of you in your room putting 2 dildos into the box and shipping it off, you still fight back as hard as you can. If they don't want to do anything or don't believe you, don't just take it as a loss and give up, be persistent and stick to your story and you WILL win.

You know how many times I've spoke to customer service and was told there was nothing they could do for me. I said "Understood, now please connect me to a supervisor or manager". Boom, they transfer me, I talk to the supervisor, they tell me there's nothing they can do either, I stick to my story and don't give up, and after seeing that I'm not going anywhere without a resolution, they work with me and I get what I wanted in the first place.

And if after fighting through everything they still tell you to go screw yourself, THEN you do a chargeback. But you'll probably win the case with Google directly by being persistent and not giving up man.

Also, feel free to message me if you want me help with winning the case with Google and I'll help you out where I can
So you're the asshole who holds up an entire line at McDonalds cause of a pickle aren't you.. just messing, good advice for him though
Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
First thing you need to do man is probably the most important thing and it's also the easiest: Stop being passive

Don't just take it as "oh they said I only sent 2 so my life is over now". Tell them no. Tell them you sent them all and stick to your story. Even if they say they have a video of you in your room putting 2 dildos into the box and shipping it off, you still fight back as hard as you can. If they don't want to do anything or don't believe you, don't just take it as a loss and give up, be persistent and stick to your story and you WILL win.

You know how many times I've spoke to customer service and was told there was nothing they could do for me. I said "Understood, now please connect me to a supervisor or manager". Boom, they transfer me, I talk to the supervisor, they tell me there's nothing they can do either, I stick to my story and don't give up, and after seeing that I'm not going anywhere without a resolution, they work with me and I get what I wanted in the first place.

And if after fighting through everything they still tell you to go screw yourself, THEN you do a chargeback. But you'll probably win the case with Google directly by being persistent and not giving up man.

Also, feel free to message me if you want me help with winning the case with Google and I'll help you out where I can
thanks I'll send you a pm

Edit: Just clarifying. Last week they told me they were refunding devices. I told them I sent 8 items not 2... took them a week to get back to me with them telling me the same thing in a basically automated message.
Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
First thing you need to do man is probably the most important thing and it's also the easiest: Stop being passive

Don't just take it as "oh they said I only sent 2 so my life is over now". Tell them no. Tell them you sent them all and stick to your story. Even if they say they have a video of you in your room putting 2 dildos into the box and shipping it off, you still fight back as hard as you can. If they don't want to do anything or don't believe you, don't just take it as a loss and give up, be persistent and stick to your story and you WILL win.

You know how many times I've spoke to customer service and was told there was nothing they could do for me. I said "Understood, now please connect me to a supervisor or manager". Boom, they transfer me, I talk to the supervisor, they tell me there's nothing they can do either, I stick to my story and don't give up, and after seeing that I'm not going anywhere without a resolution, they work with me and I get what I wanted in the first place.

And if after fighting through everything they still tell you to go screw yourself, THEN you do a chargeback. But you'll probably win the case with Google directly by being persistent and not giving up man.

Also, feel free to message me if you want me help with winning the case with Google and I'll help you out where I can
This. Fight for it. If all else fails, THEN do the chargeback. Chargeback should be your last resort. Your bank will most likely side with you but not if it happens frequently.
Quote Originally Posted by Watanuki View Post
This. Fight for it. If all else fails, THEN do the chargeback. Chargeback should be your last resort. Your bank will most likely side with you but not if it happens frequently.
Never done one before so hopefully they do if it comes to it. About to call to try and reach manager in a little bit.
Just got a response to an email. They are asking for the tracking again when I already provided it. I love automated responses!
Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
First thing you need to do man is probably the most important thing and it's also the easiest: Stop being passive
I can't reply to your pm. Says receipts are off.
Don't bother speaking to Google (I'm assuming you already went on live chat and escalated the claim as far as possible (supervisor -> manager etc)).

Call your bank and explain what happened. Be sure to mention that you already attempted to reach a resolution with the merchant. Provide return tracking and request a temporary credit be issued to your account. Done!
Quote Originally Posted by Alligatore View Post
Don't bother speaking to Google (I'm assuming you already went on live chat and escalated the claim as far as possible (supervisor -> manager etc)).

Call your bank and explain what happened. Be sure to mention that you already attempted to reach a resolution with the merchant. Provide return tracking and request a temporary credit be issued to your account. Done!
I used a debit card, is it the same procedure?
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
I used a debit card, is it the same procedure?
Definitely. Same exact thing.
Google
I can't understand the place or situation where Google is involved.
Quote Originally Posted by owengraham View Post
I can't understand the place or situation where Google is involved.
So UPS, or friend is straight up lying I guess?

I'm going to call the UPS store they used and see if the manager actually says no receipts...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us