HelpI keep getting this "Chat Server Connected" help ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I keep getting this "Chat Server Connected" help ?
I barely just disconnected and left for 4h for a coffe and I started getting this :
"Chat Server Connected" or "Chat Server Disconnected" .
I can play on the server but can't chat or see the chat .

Proof :

https://imgur.com/65yTLPW

https://imgur.com/jySXpcn

https://imgur.com/tncge5p

https://imgur.com/Mw6d3a7
Screenshot_1.png11 KB · 3 downloads Screenshot_2.png342 KB · 4 downloads Screenshot_3.png201 KB · 3 downloads Screenshot_4.png204 KB · 2 downloads
S
Most likely I hvae the same problem please tell me if u find a solution

- - - Updated - - -

cliend 059 dont work getting error messages socker error protocol server error reciveing 94 messeges shit help plx
Added new chat-system. After connection you receive CHAT_TOKEN_MSG with address:port and token. You could create new socket and connect to given address, after you connected, you could send another packet CHAT_HELO with encrypted accountID (RSA) and token. After you will not get DC, but you also will not receive any message. (Because you also need to add class to work with chat socket)
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
Added new chat-system. After connection you receive CHAT_TOKEN_MSG with addressort and token. You could create new socket and connect to given address, after you connected, you could send another packet CHAT_HELO with encrypted accountID (RSA) and token. After you will not get DC, but you also will not receive any message. (Because you also need to add class to work with chat socket)
Thanks but how can I do it ?
Quote Originally Posted by RealmGOD007 View Post
Thanks but how can I do it ?
I just tried to explain what happened. If you really want to update client, then your way is Tutorials & Source Code section. But best way to all leechers is just wait until developer update client and post it here. (Also, Deca did another update ~minutes ago)


- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Deca deleted chat-system again.
Kek
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


I just tried to explain what happened. If you really want to update client, then your way is Tutorials & Source Code section. But best way to all leechers is just wait until developer update client and post it here. (Also, Deca did another update ~minutes ago)


- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Deca deleted chat-system again.
I don't know if you explained it in enough detail and just going to that sub won't help at all for something so specific and brand new. I personally looked all over for it and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about lol. Then again, I just change sprites for my client.
Quote Originally Posted by Maramarillo View Post
I don't know if you explained it in enough detail and just going to that sub won't help at all for something so specific and brand new. I personally looked all over for it and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about lol. Then again, I just change sprites for my client.
There you can download client with chat-system. Take a look to GameServerConnection.as, GameServerConnectionConcrete.as, ChatSocketServer.as, ChatSocketServerModel.as, ChatToken.as and ChatHello.as. You can update your client now, anyway in the future you should do this.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


Thereⓘ you can download client with chat-system. Take a look to GameServerConnection.as, GameServerConnectionConcrete.as, ChatSocketServer.as, ChatSocketServerModel.as, ChatToken.as and ChatHello.as. You can update your client now, anyway in the future you should do this.
Thank you.
deca reversed the chat again, u dont hve to do anything u can still use 059 as it is
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us