SRSZA good cause!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
A good cause!
I am planning to stop @Danny once and for all, but I will need YOUR support!

My idea was to hire someone to assassinate him, but I simply don't have the funds available.

For that reason, I am planning to open a fundraiser. I already spent my time on generating an appropriate BTC address -1FuckJoeBPSdXEEqSffYAfTec1z1wJmT9c - all funds sent to this address will be used to end Joe.

Fuck Joe
How about, fuck all of you, especially Joe tho.
If I see one more Anti-Joe thread...
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Fuck Joe
You sure you want to insult someone holding a lot of your Samsung payments?
isn't @Danny the hentai guy on here? hmmm . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


You sure you want to insult someone holding a lot of your Samsung payments?
ohhhhhhhhhh!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
I am planning to stop @Danny once and for all, but I will need YOUR support!

My idea was to hire someone to assassinate him, but I simply don't have the funds available.

For that reason, I am planning to open a fundraiser. I already spent my time on generating an appropriate BTC address -1FuckJoeBPSdXEEqSffYAfTec1z1wJmT9c - all funds sent to this address will be used to end Joe.

Fuck Joe
HOLD UP HOLD UP
YOU JOKING RIGHT?? or This some serious shit??

BTW DAMA?? ANY VOUCHES ON ANY OF THE SAMSUNG ORDER??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


You sure you want to insult someone holding a lot of your Samsung payments?
JOEEEE NOOOO!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
but I simply don't have the funds available.
sure thing

but you have enough to donate to publicists? ;P
Quote Originally Posted by Azh4rchy View Post
ANY VOUCHES ON ANY OF THE SAMSUNG ORDER??
Not yet ;w;
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Not yet ;w;
FUCK JOE RIGHT IN THE BUTT!!

LOVE YOU JOE
Quote Originally Posted by Azh4rchy View Post
HOLD UP HOLD UP
YOU JOKING RIGHT?? or This some serious shit??
I'm good with Joe, just wanted to show off the fancy new BTC address I created but apparently noone notices



Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
sure thing

but you have enough to donate to publicists? ;P
Publicists stole all my moola.
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Publicists stole all my moola.
@Silent be stealing everyones cash, mine included :*
Why donate to scammer Dama if you can just ask Dave and have it done for free!
Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
you opened everyone's eyes to @Joe 's tyranny!
You're a literal snake in a bunny's form though.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us