DBD HWID Ban / Change CPUs

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
DBD HWID Ban / Change CPUs
Hello mpgh,
Before I get into it I would like to say this worked for me but theres no guarantee it will work for you.

Anyways I've been HWID banned for about a month now and I have tried everything including re installing windows on a new drive which didnt unban me, however, yesterday I found a solution.
This tutorial / info is aimed at people who have a cheap CPU which they can easily upgrade or buy again.

Steps I followed
1) Installed a new processor
2) Installed Windows 7
3) Upgraded to windows 10
4) Installed and played DBD and fortnite

I was HWID banned on dbd and fortnite but I am now unbanned on both. Just thought I'd make a thread incase someone else could try this

I imstalled windows and dbd on the same drive I used when I got HWID banned and it's been over a day and fortnite/dbd have not banned me.

Enjoy
Quote Originally Posted by SpareMeAFavour View Post
Hello mpgh,
Before I get into it I would like to say this worked for me but theres no guarantee it will work for you.

Anyways I've been HWID banned for about a month now and I have tried everything including re installing windows on a new drive which didnt unban me, however, yesterday I found a solution.
This tutorial / info is aimed at people who have a cheap CPU which they can easily upgrade or buy again.

Steps I followed
1) Installed a new processor
2) Installed Windows 7
3) Upgraded to windows 10
4) Installed and played DBD and fortnite

I was HWID banned on dbd and fortnite but I am now unbanned on both. Just thought I'd make a thread incase someone else could try this

I imstalled windows and dbd on the same drive I used when I got HWID banned and it's been over a day and fortnite/dbd have not banned me.

Enjoy
Some time ago I made a test post, to see that it worked to remove the HWID Ban. Of the only tests that I needed was the change of CPU's only.

This means that you could only change the IDs of the CPU and the serial, without even changing the CPU physically. I will do some tests and comment on the progress.

But in good time for your contribution, greetings!
I recently upgraded my motherboard and my cpu, haven't booted up dbd and haven't changed my drives. Windows was reinstalled however, and im already planning to upgrade all of my drives within a month because i want to give my old pc as a gift. ill let you know once i test dbd.
Well this is awful news in that case, my cpu cost 330-400$
Well, what you wrote is wrong.
1.) Fornite runs on BattlEye (they moved from EAC)
2.) You dont have to change CPU , motherboard and other components.

When you could unbann yourself from hwid ban state (when the GDPR thing was), they sent every information, that contained your PC configurations. The thing is, they mentioned CPU, RAM etc, but not their ID. The only component, that have Unique ID is HDD / SSD.
I bought a new SSD, Reinstalled windows (on the other SSD), and it works. I already play DBD for 1 month, without bann.

The point is, a lot of person cry, because its not enough to change your SSD / HDD

You have to:
-Change your HWID (aka: Change / buy a new SSD or HDD)
-Reinstall windows (Not neccessary reinstall on a different SSD / HDD)
-Change your MAC ID
-Change your IP address. If you have Dynamic IP, you dont have to do anything, just wait 1-2 days.


I did everything what I wrote above, and it worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by flawlol View Post
Well, what you wrote is wrong.
1.) Fornite runs on BattlEye (they moved from EAC)
2.) You dont have to change CPU , motherboard and other components.

When you could unbann yourself from hwid ban state (when the GDPR thing was), they sent every information, that contained your PC configurations. The thing is, they mentioned CPU, RAM etc, but not their ID. The only component, that have Unique ID is HDD / SSD.
I bought a new SSD, Reinstalled windows (on the other SSD), and it works. I already play DBD for 1 month, without bann.

The point is, a lot of person cry, because its not enough to change your SSD / HDD

You have to:
-Change your HWID (aka: Change / buy a new SSD or HDD)
-Reinstall windows (Not neccessary reinstall on a different SSD / HDD)
-Change your MAC ID
-Change your IP address. If you have Dynamic IP, you dont have to do anything, just wait 1-2 days.


I did everything what I wrote above, and it worked for me.
now in english please
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty555111 View Post
now in english please
Ahh Just a typical American racist kid, who ,, dont understand " english, only native speaker's eng... not even suprised. go eat some hamburger pls
Quote Originally Posted by flawlol View Post
Well, what you wrote is wrong.
1.) Fornite runs on BattlEye (they moved from EAC)
2.) You dont have to change CPU , motherboard and other components.

When you could unbann yourself from hwid ban state (when the GDPR thing was), they sent every information, that contained your PC configurations. The thing is, they mentioned CPU, RAM etc, but not their ID. The only component, that have Unique ID is HDD / SSD.
I bought a new SSD, Reinstalled windows (on the other SSD), and it works. I already play DBD for 1 month, without bann.

The point is, a lot of person cry, because its not enough to change your SSD / HDD

You have to:
-Change your HWID (aka: Change / buy a new SSD or HDD)
-Reinstall windows (Not neccessary reinstall on a different SSD / HDD)
-Change your MAC ID
-Change your IP address. If you have Dynamic IP, you dont have to do anything, just wait 1-2 days.


I did everything what I wrote above, and it worked for me.
This does not work for a year or so EAC patched the change of HDD / SDD. If you do not believe me, ask the moderator XXXXX who then closed and put as PATCHED the post he initially made.

If you were not banned at a certain time, they will do so because not only is it Unique ID of the SDD / HDD, there is also the UUID of the MOBO and the serials. Even the CPU has its own serial.

The reality as you well mention is that they are a chain of IDs and Serials that are registered, but that chain can be broken, simply by changing an element of the hardware (or with a spoof), but the rest is still in the EAC servers and the records of DbD. So no method completely frees you from the Ban.

The only solution would be to completely change PCs or emulate IDs and serial numbers as if it were another PC. This I have obtained from modifying the SMBIOS and the ACPI Tables using an EFI Virtual Bios. I assure you that it works 100%

The rest works half, both Spoofers and hardware parts changes. The rest of your PC would still be banned. With the emulation of the whole PC this ceases to exist and you have a new PC without spending money.

If you do not believe me imagine that nVidia GeForce Now is exactly the same, but the nVidia emulator is connected to a huge server and it uses the hardware of that server, each piece of that hardware is actually virtual so we would be talking about the same thing . And many people have been able to enjoy DbD again with GeForce Now once they had a HWID Ban previously.

The principle is the same.
Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
This does not work for a year or so EAC patched the change of HDD / SDD. If you do not believe me, ask the moderator XXXXX who then closed and put as PATCHED the post he initially made.

If you were not banned at a certain time, they will do so because not only is it Unique ID of the SDD / HDD, there is also the UUID of the MOBO and the serials. Even the CPU has its own serial.

The reality as you well mention is that they are a chain of IDs and Serials that are registered, but that chain can be broken, simply by changing an element of the hardware (or with a spoof), but the rest is still in the EAC servers and the records of DbD. So no method completely frees you from the Ban.

The only solution would be to completely change PCs or emulate IDs and serial numbers as if it were another PC. This I have obtained from modifying the SMBIOS and the ACPI Tables using an EFI Virtual Bios. I assure you that it works 100%

The rest works half, both Spoofers and hardware parts changes. The rest of your PC would still be banned. With the emulation of the whole PC this ceases to exist and you have a new PC without spending money.

If you do not believe me imagine that nVidia GeForce Now is exactly the same, but the nVidia emulator is connected to a huge server and it uses the hardware of that server, each piece of that hardware is actually virtual so we would be talking about the same thing . And many people have been able to enjoy DbD again with GeForce Now once they had a HWID Ban previously.

The principle is the same.
Until devs of Dbd will do something about GeForce NOW aswell , haha.
Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
This does not work for a year or so EAC patched the change of HDD / SDD. If you do not believe me, ask the moderator XXXXX who then closed and put as PATCHED the post he initially made.

If you were not banned at a certain time, they will do so because not only is it Unique ID of the SDD / HDD, there is also the UUID of the MOBO and the serials. Even the CPU has its own serial.

The reality as you well mention is that they are a chain of IDs and Serials that are registered, but that chain can be broken, simply by changing an element of the hardware (or with a spoof), but the rest is still in the EAC servers and the records of DbD. So no method completely frees you from the Ban.

The only solution would be to completely change PCs or emulate IDs and serial numbers as if it were another PC. This I have obtained from modifying the SMBIOS and the ACPI Tables using an EFI Virtual Bios. I assure you that it works 100%

The rest works half, both Spoofers and hardware parts changes. The rest of your PC would still be banned. With the emulation of the whole PC this ceases to exist and you have a new PC without spending money.

If you do not believe me imagine that nVidia GeForce Now is exactly the same, but the nVidia emulator is connected to a huge server and it uses the hardware of that server, each piece of that hardware is actually virtual so we would be talking about the same thing . And many people have been able to enjoy DbD again with GeForce Now once they had a HWID Ban previously.

The principle is the same.
You are wrong... And the proof is:


See?
They storage your hardwares, like CPU, GPU etc, but not their ID.
The only ID-s, in their system: IP address, MAC address, and your SSD / HDD id. The first XXXXXX is probably some relevant information, but not sure, but 100% sure, thats not the MB's ID.
Quote Originally Posted by flawlol View Post
You are wrong... And the proof is:


See?
They storage your hardwares, like CPU, GPU etc, but not their ID.
The only ID-s, in their system: IP address, MAC address, and your SSD / HDD id. The first XXXXXX is probably some relevant information, but not sure, but 100% sure, thats not the MB's ID.
So why is this patched the change of HDD / SSD because if you change it you can play a couple of hours and then you will be banned again?
Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
So why is this patched the change of HDD / SSD because if you change it you can play a couple of hours and then you will be banned again?
I agree with you... anyone saying changing your disk drives is the solution to a HWID ban is full of bs... I tried it and I got a phat bannn after only 3-4 killer games
Quote Originally Posted by Bo0sted View Post
I agree with you... anyone saying changing your disk drives is the solution to a HWID ban is full of bs... I tried it and I got a phat bannn after only 3-4 killer games
It works, BUT you have to change your IP address /MAC address too... Changing thr hdd only is not enough because your IP /MAC is still storaged.
The reason why everyone is bannrd because they domt know this little secret. 2. month still not banned after playing several hours
If someone says you need to change ip, you already know that person is full of bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty555111 View Post
If someone says you need to change ip, you already know that person is full of bullshit.
What do you think, how did they patch spoofers / simply change HDD / SSD? The easiest method in your opinion?

Yes... simply add other ID-s of your components. And what ID-s could they add? MAC, IP address. They never saved CPU / RAM / Motherboard's ID, like everyone said here.

Check other hacking forums, when Fornite used EAC, forum users aggreed with the fact, they save IP / MAC address.
a
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?