Snapchat/Send Camera roll as REAL SNAPS Method

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Snapchat/Send Camera roll as REAL SNAPS Method
I currently the founder of a method where it allows me to send pictures/videos from my camera roll as real snaps. The snaps are %100 the same quality as the video if you have saved in your gallery.

After the latest snapchat release, this is still working and this is not using any third party or side loaded version of snapchat.

Apps such as snapchat++ and phantom all stopped working last year and the developer has recently stopped working on the project.

I am the only person in the world who knows the loops, and is working with the latest version of snapchat.

If you are interested, PM on the forum, I don't want to make this public.
Interested added you on IM
Interested added you on IM
lmfaoooooooooooooooo u just import it from ur gallery to ur snap memories and post it from there. there u go guys. free
Quote Originally Posted by B__ View Post
lmfaoooooooooooooooo u just import it from ur gallery to ur snap memories and post it from there. there u go guys. free
haha this could be it
Quote Originally Posted by B__ View Post
lmfaoooooooooooooooo u just import it from ur gallery to ur snap memories and post it from there. there u go guys. free
Quote Originally Posted by turtlebeaches12 View Post
I am the only person in the world who knows
Something worng on this xd
Hey, I'm super interested in this, will send PM and add you on IM!
Quote Originally Posted by turtlebeaches12 View Post
I currently the founder of a method where it allows me to send pictures/videos from my camera roll as real snaps. The snaps are %100 the same quality as the video if you have saved in your gallery.

After the latest snapchat release, this is still working and this is not using any third party or side loaded version of snapchat.

Apps such as snapchat++ and phantom all stopped working last year and the developer has recently stopped working on the project.

I am the only person in the world who knows the loops, and is working with the latest version of snapchat.

If you are interested, PM on the forum, I don't want to make this public.
Last time I did this, I got a warning from snapchat... not tired your method though
Hopefully this isn't public
I would like to know your method I would pay for it anywhere I can message you
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?