Where is my refund thread?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Where is my refund thread?
Hello, I can not find my refunding thread? Can anyone explain to me how this thread went too? because i cant find it anywhere? please help
A report was made suspecting your vouch copy for Target double dip to be fake.

Went through IM logs and no contact was made.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5156853

That user had vouched for the double dip.

Will need to investigate to see if it's your fake account used to vouch, which will then lead to a ban if found true.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
A report was made suspecting your vouch copy for Target double dip to be fake.

Went through IM logs and no contact was made.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5156853

That user had vouched for the double dip.

Will need to investigate to see if it's your fake account used to vouch, which will then lead to a ban if found true.
it was not fake. The guy was from Sky-pe. I will upload screenshots. He was on Sky-pe

https://prntscr.com/m7axjj

https://prntscr.com/m7axt9

https://prntscr.com/m7ay6w

https://prntscr.com/m7ayal

https://prntscr.com/m7aygb


look at screenshots. Thanks! This is not fake at all. Doesnt mean it wasnt in chat log history doesnt mean. Its not legit
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
A report was made suspecting your vouch copy for Target double dip to be fake.

Went through IM logs and no contact was made.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5156853

That user had vouched for the double dip.

Will need to investigate to see if it's your fake account used to vouch, which will then lead to a ban if found true.
Instead of just removing my thread for no odd reason. I would appreciate a notification and a contact from you all first so I can show proof of my claim, before just assuming its fake, and taking down my thread for no odd reason, just because its not in your im history. Doesn't mean a thing. I have a friend that knows someone that wanted a refund done, so thats why it was through sky-pe
Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfect View Post
Instead of just removing my thread for no odd reason. I would appreciate a notification and a contact from you all first so I can show proof of my claim, before just assuming its fake, and taking down my thread for no odd reason, just because its not in your im history. Doesn't mean a thing. I have a friend that knows someone that wanted a refund done, so thats why it was through sky-pe
Skyp.e is a not allowed form of contact on MPGH, so Ahlwong is asking how it came to be that you two were discussing over it. Was this via MPGH PM that you or he provided the skyp.e ID?

Ah you've edited it in now, above comment applies about skyp.e for the future so you know about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Please see above post and respond to that: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14169335

Skyp.e is a not allowed form of contact on MPGH, so Ahlwong is asking how it came to be that you two were discussing over it. Was this via MPGH PM that you or he provided the skyp.e ID?

It's blurred because it's not allowed.
When sky-pe was allowed on mpgh a while back ago before we had chat, I had several users with other sky-pe names on here on my ***** I bought from, and I was having trouble finding someone to do refunds with because several were scared to go first because I had no vouches, so a friend on here referred to me of someone and thats how this all happened where it came through sky-pe. So I apologize for using sky-pe because the im doesnt work well as I get several who contact me and 3/4s of them dont even respond back. 80%, if that, of contacts I get never respond back when they added me and I respond back to them, hi, how may I help you? So it seems like only 20% of people on here use it. Because it’s very rare some of them even respond back. I know I had a few ask me what’s your Sky-pe or tell-gram because one of the reasons is they are hard to find people when you are looking for someone specific. That search bar, it’s really difficult to remember who you talked to last, when on Sky-pe it’s so much easier to find someone.
How did this user get your Skyp3?

There was no contact made over IM.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
How did this user get your Skyp3?

There was no contact made over IM.
Btw, here is a refund I did through chat with someone.

https://prntscr.com/m7pxyi

https://prntscr.com/m7pytg

https://prntscr.com/m7pywq

https://prntscr.com/m7pzjg



Here is soild proof of the doudle dip, https://prnt.sc/lrrebi (refund)
https://prntscr.com/m7q23q (replacement)



Heres the second refund he got for the replacment (http://prntscr.com/m7q4vm)
Well here's the issue, the user made his MPGH account after the rule change so he shouldn't have been using Skyp3 in the first place, nor should he have you on Skyp3 in theory.

Thread has been restored but if you're found to be using other contact methods aside from IM, you will face consequences. This is your official and final warning.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?