Need help bringing a small store down
I consigned a pair of shoes with this store, seemed reputable so I went with them. They gave me the option to have a copy of the paperwork and I said no because I asked them if they put it in the system already. I didn't see a point in having a copy if they already had one to keep and have it in the system (my mistake). A week later and I still got no updates regarding my shoes. All of a sudden they "can't find my consignment paper and sales record of the shoe" The girl that consigned me remembers me, but doesn't remember having the deal done. I came in to the store to see what's up and they let me dig through all the papers and I couldn't find mine. I asked if they can check the security cameras to confirm I dropped off the shoes that day, the manager said "they're fake" and I'm here like wtf? they're a hype clothing/shoes store and all the crap there costs a lot of money so why would they have 6 fake cameras. I then went to the Mall's security office since the store is in a big mall, but they can't go back further than 2 weeks of footage. I'm at a loss of around $500-$600 since I don't have the shoes AND the money. I'm thinking if the cameras really are fake then they might've kept the shoe and pocketed the money. I was wondering if you guys can help me get their business down. DDOS/ email spam/ or negative yelp reviews. All help is appreciated. Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

