ANI_DISCneed anime

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
need anime
I remember the days. ah yes as a 10-year-old I first watched Toradora then I really stopped till I turned 12 and I watched Tokyo ghoul (which I really don't like cause I like more of the " romance" shit guy) and now im watching birdie the mighty, so i need more <3
Dropkick on My Devil!
Quote Originally Posted by SEFgAESFGAeff View Post
so i need more <3
For you, my friend, I recommend High School DxD. I am 100% sure you will enjoy it
Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
For you, my friend, I recommend High School DxD. I am 100% sure you will enjoy it
ok looking rn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
For you, my friend, I recommend High School DxD. I am 100% sure you will enjoy it
looks good!
seven sins
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?