LightbulbUnpacking Programs and tutorials

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unpacking Programs and tutorials
Most people know about packed .dll and .exe files. I thought we should make a thread about it. This would make it much easier to make hacks if people know how to get to the source code. I'll add any information I find.
check the Programming - Tutorials section.. i believe its already made.. if not a few.

its in the main forum section list of MPGH.. with VB and C/C++
Is unpacking sorta wrong if its not your own dll or exe or what ever?
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
Is unpacking sorta wrong if its not your own dll or exe or what ever?
In a way it is, but you may be trying to fix a detected hack. I have seen a few packed hacks detected
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us