How to make a ''Anti-paste'' hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to make a ''Anti-paste'' hack
Hello, I have a private dll and wanted to sell it but I do not want to sell the dll because it can be cracked easily, so I wanted to create an injector or a program that automatically executes it injects the hack (without the dll) in the game.
So... you want a loader..?
Yes
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
So... you want a loader..?
Yes i want make a loader but, i dont know how to make
Quote Originally Posted by thalescheating View Post
Yes i want make a loader but, i dont know how to make
Look on youtube, it takes 10 minutes to code.
Looking to get into CSGO soon
Mate if you don't even know how to make a loader and you're here asking us your cheat is gonna get cracked in less than a minute. Stop trying to sell your renamed paste because I bet you if there was a bigger CSGO update released you wouldn't even know how to update the offsets. Stop wasting people's time.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?