Whats the main fame making method in rotf nowadays?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Whats the main fame making method in rotf nowadays?
There's farming the big boy dungeons like LH and TODD but i feel like more players are getting stupidly rich really quickly. This is assuming that they aren't buying fame because not many people sell fame. I've seen players with hela's essence or a 1.5 - 2 mil set pop up way more now. Im in a pretty good guild but just farming normal dungeons isn't really getting me anything. Anyone got some tips?
Quote Originally Posted by YeetiMan View Post
There's farming the big boy dungeons like LH and TODD but i feel like more players are getting stupidly rich really quickly. This is assuming that they aren't buying fame because not many people sell fame. I've seen players with hela's essence or a 1.5 - 2 mil set pop up way more now. Im in a pretty good guild but just farming normal dungeons isn't really getting me anything. Anyone got some tips?
I make fame by scaming
Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
I make fame by scaming
what and how do you scam?
^^ //10char
play ppe's and just farm event whites lol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?