HelpEditing Menu of 059/RotMG client

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Editing Menu of 059/RotMG client
Hi, I was just curious if it was possible, and if so, how to edit 059 or similar to remove buttons like the graveyard from the main menu. I've searched through a number of folders and texts to see if I could find it on my own in JPEXS but to no avail. Anyone with some client modding experience or flashplayer know where the data is being taken from? I assumed it had to be calling an image from somewhere but I couldn't find anything other than the base model images, when that didn't work I searched through any directories I thought could be holding the code inputting the button there.

Sorry for a bit of a longer explanation, just for the sake of a better more direct example, how would you go about removing the vault button on the right of the character select in a 059 client. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.



Picture for reference of said button, for the sake of it.
Check command "/vault" in ParseChatMessageCommand, find parameter and search usages of this parameter, then you can find class where this button located.
I sure this button located somewhere in CharacterSelectionAndNewsScreen.
Another tip, if you can add code to main class, add console (Cc lib) and find variables using graphical-tree of selected element.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
Check command "/vault" in ParseChatMessageCommand, find parameter and search usages of this parameter, then you can find class where this button located.
I sure this button located somewhere in CharacterSelectionAndNewsScreen.
Another tip, if you can add code to main class, add console (Cc lib) and find variables using graphical-tree of selected element.
Makes a lot more sense now, the logic behind the coding. (I have little to no experience).

Consider that my solution. Thank you much!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?