HADEAN ONYX FARM RBOT SCRIPT
Just a quick script i threw together to farm the Hadean Onyx of Nulgath item using Rbot.
The script skills were set for Vindicator of They/AlphaOmega/AlphaDOOMega class set up.
But it is set to sit and kill Shadow of Nulgath till it collects the Hadean Onyx item.
I would have used other class set for the skill but all my classes are mostly AOE and for this you want Single target class to not Aggro the ninja spy.
'I cant post links yet sorry'
The virus scans here

Also enjoy ^.^
Okay till mods can approve the attachment as they are busy here is a download link just put the link together to download. (the virus scans for it are still there) https:// mega .nz/#!e0UgFAIC!mfLR2rTtkG60JURbfKOKTSdtcKfadpe7ZVOoBb0 7Tpk
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/q9dqizo1mb
https://virustotal.com/#/file/4768a7...295c/detection


The script skills were set for Vindicator of They/AlphaOmega/AlphaDOOMega class set up.
But it is set to sit and kill Shadow of Nulgath till it collects the Hadean Onyx item.
I would have used other class set for the skill but all my classes are mostly AOE and for this you want Single target class to not Aggro the ninja spy.
'I cant post links yet sorry'
The virus scans here


Also enjoy ^.^
Okay till mods can approve the attachment as they are busy here is a download link just put the link together to download. (the virus scans for it are still there) https:// mega .nz/#!e0UgFAIC!mfLR2rTtkG60JURbfKOKTSdtcKfadpe7ZVOoBb0 7Tpk
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/q9dqizo1mb
https://virustotal.com/#/file/4768a7...295c/detection
