ExclamationROTMG PSERVER DEV!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
ROTMG PSERVER DEV!
Hello everybody! This is the owner of The Ancient Realms, And we are currently looking for a new dev! If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me Or feel free to comment below! I also have a skype, PM me if you would like to contact me through that way!
We are looking for experienced, Skilled, And active Developers that can help us on our Pserver!
if your server is decent then i will help lol but I dont want a server where the rest of the devs/staff are stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
if your server is decent then i will help lol but I dont want a server where the rest of the devs/staff are stupid.
amen I stopped helping with dev servers because of that lol
Actually atm, i just fired my dev... Because he has been super inactive like not talking to me for over a week and when he does speak with me it's for about 5 minutes. then he told me he was doing all this stuff when i was always on vps and nothing was different. But yes we started out great! now we are looking for something better. we currently have a source that we would like to switch to that has been requested by our players. we used to get about 60$ a day in donations. and i would like to go back to that. But atm if you would like to join our team then that would be great! you would have no hassle with other devs as it would only be you! but i can help as you need too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
if your server is decent then i will help lol but I dont want a server where the rest of the devs/staff are stupid.
bump forgot to quote
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
I dont want a server where the rest of the devs/staff are stupid.
it will turn to that when u join
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
it will turn to that when u join
Sure it will.
So does that mean your going to help?
Quote Originally Posted by iLegiitz_ View Post
So does that mean your going to help?
hmu on skype and i want to look/go on the server first because tbh im not gonna bother dev'ing on a source that was just downloaded from this site and not even anything added at all yet, and if I do start dev'ing for it, take a loot at my Showoff/Idea thread and in that spoiler, those ideas can be added to your server if you want as I finished a few of them on my server already, if not I will eventually release the source code for those ideas.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
hmu on skype and i want to look/go on the server first because tbh im not gonna bother dev'ing on a source that was just downloaded from this site and not even anything added at all yet, and if I do start dev'ing for it, take a loot at my Showoff/Idea thread and in that spoiler, those ideas can be added to your server if you want as I finished a few of them on my server already, if not I will eventually release the source code for those ideas.
It wasn't released from the this website (the source). and okay
Still looking for 1 more dev..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
hmu on skype and i want to look/go on the server first because tbh im not gonna bother dev'ing on a source that was just downloaded from this site and not even anything added at all yet, and if I do start dev'ing for it, take a loot at my Showoff/Idea thread and in that spoiler, those ideas can be added to your server if you want as I finished a few of them on my server already, if not I will eventually release the source code for those ideas.
What is your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
help
Don't expect him to do things for you we are developers not tools
Sounds like you're that dude that got fired from the ADR team

Either way, it will be rare that you will find a decent developer who would want to join your team. I would suggest finding people on coding sites who are dedicated and have tons of experience with other games that they've made. They tend to be a better choice
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Sounds like you're that dude that got fired from the ADR team

Either way, it will be rare that you will find a decent developer who would want to join your team. I would suggest finding people on coding sites who are dedicated and have tons of experience with other games that they've made. They tend to be a better choice
I would be really surprised if the finds one on another site...but then again I am here lol and I have code other shit besides RotMG so I guess its possible
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Sounds like you're that dude that got fired from the ADR team

Either way, it will be rare that you will find a decent developer who would want to join your team. I would suggest finding people on coding sites who are dedicated and have tons of experience with other games that they've made. They tend to be a better choice
I've never played on ADR lol i've owned this pserver for about 2 months. And actually i have many people that want to be my dev but i don't feel they are as good as they say they are due to what they have shown me they can do. (Basic behaviors that you can find in the file)
Rigged pretty much explains my position, if the other dev's are competetant you can count me in, if I'm going to be the slave of it, you can forget it, add me on my skype (lpmcgee1) when you've got some stuff done.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?