ExclamationROTMG PSERVER DEV!

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by iLegiitz_ View Post
Still looking for 1 more dev..

- - - Updated - - -



What is your skype?
click the skype icon under my avatar, or the one in my sig
Its not worth it.... He even tried to ask me on skype. But he was willing to pay tho... hehe
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Its not worth it.... He even tried to ask me on skype. But he was willing to pay tho... hehe
Why do you say it's not worth it lol?
I can test
Quote Originally Posted by iLegiitz_ View Post
Hello everybody! This is the owner of The Ancient Realms, And we are currently looking for a new dev! If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me Or feel free to comment below! I also have a *****, PM me if you would like to contact me through that way!
We are looking for experienced, Skilled, And active Developers that can help us on our Pserver!
I can help test
Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobrain View Post
I can help test
read the date bruh
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?