ExclamationNew wall hack

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
New wall hack
I have got the new wall hack how ever i have a problem

I copy the files correctly into crossfire folder and it doesn't work

It says that it cannot find dxd or what ever the name was.

If i try and inject WH.dll into crossfire.exe but it says i need special permission something to inject it

somebody plz help me. or the monkey get it
Got the same problem as me
if you 2 have vista u must run the hack as ADMIN
This is easy i could get workin XD Just Send And I Will Make Work
turn of ur antivirus and get new injecotor u wil be fine
By me does the wallhack work. But with that its extreme slow.

I wait much more (5x)
its a viruzzzzzzz and its solwer cuz it allows remote acces to your pc :O
i dont know , did u inject all files?
I just copy the 2 files in the crossfire folder.

Yesterday its works great but today, slow slow
Turn off your anti virus.And do the orignal file(back up) again.
for me working fine only on crossroad i cant see very well
Quote Originally Posted by mariq21 View Post
for me working fine only on crossroad i cant see very well
Ya same here
i used it all you do i incerted all the files you dowload and then press f10 in game its pretty bad for gm though
Quote Originally Posted by qwertybob2 View Post
I have got the new wall hack how ever i have a problem

I copy the files correctly into crossfire folder and it doesn't work

It says that it cannot find dxd or what ever the name was.

If i try and inject WH.dll into crossfire.exe but it says i need special permission something to inject it

somebody plz help me. or the monkey get it
you need to put both d3dx_29 file and wh file in cf folder but save the original d3dx_29 file you have in your cf folder
the 2 files included must be injected together i didnt put it in the crossfire folder and still worked XD just injected the both dll's and try again
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us