Chargeback a scammer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Chargeback a scammer
So I got scammed out of $60 for a nest SE but I payed with paypal F&F so I'm gonna chargeback and hope for the best. Is there anything I should be cautious about? I know paypal usually sides with the buyer so it shouldn't be too hard right? And what should I tell them?
In fnf it wont side with buyer alot.
BUT if you paid with another ip [while sending] then you can tell suspecious things...
but most likely it will be rejected.
@afried1 Go to your bank if you paid with credit/debit. They can help you with getting your money back if successful.
Nothing you can do if you chose f&f, unless you paid with VPN
Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
So I got scammed out of $60 for a nest SE but I payed with paypal F&F so I'm gonna chargeback and hope for the best. Is there anything I should be cautious about? I know paypal usually sides with the buyer so it shouldn't be too hard right? And what should I tell them?

Hm it depends on PayPal judgement
If you paid with your card, then you can go to your bank directly and they will help you process the refund
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Go to your bank if you paid with credit/debit. They can help you with getting your money back if successful.
if he disputes a payment which has been sent as f&f on paypal and the bank reverts it he might get problems with his paypal
Who was the scammer? I got scammed for a few Nest as well so I called my bank and they were the ones able to do the chargeback within 10 days.
best just call ur bank and chargeback
I've done it by using a VPN before. However I think reporting that your account was compromised might lead to getting your Paypal restricted
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?