Questionnet logger

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
net logger
This is a net logger I made a couple of months ago, was way more useful when I was able to have a clientside lua viewer in it.

anyways here's how to use,

download zip,
place menu_plugins folder into D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua, or whereever your garrysmod/lua file is
place all lua files in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua aswell,
go onto gmod and run lua_openscript_cl frame_handler.lua
to open the menu the command is _menu, u should bind it like, bind k _menu
also there are a lot of bugs i dont intend on fixing anytime soon

here is a simple demonstration
https://streamable.com/96v9c
repeater and intercept tabs dont work, i could fix them if enough ppl want (probably not) lost motivation when I wasn't able to view the clientside files

to make it work use with external use, https://pastebin.com/iRKRUVHi , only download if you want to look at the code
lua_mpgh.net.rar1.2 MB · 949 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Keepo123 View Post
This is a net logger I made a couple of months ago, was way more useful when I was able to have a clientside lua viewer in it.

anyways here's how to use,

download zip,
place menu_plugins folder into D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua, or whereever your garrysmod/lua file is
place all lua files in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua aswell,
go onto gmod and run lua_openscript_cl frame_handler.lua
to open the menu the command is _menu, u should bind it like, bind k _menu
also there are a lot of bugs i dont intend on fixing anytime soon

here is a simple demonstration
https://streamable.com/96v9c
repeater and intercept tabs dont work, i could fix them if enough ppl want (probably not) lost motivation when I wasn't able to view the clientside files
nice coding i msut say
I think this might be the only net logger that can correctly spit out a correct net message when dealing with net.writetable btw,

also here is a family share bypass could be patched, reported it on hackerone and someone already reported it

you can join servers that check if your main account is banned, and you can play other games while someone else is playin them aswell
https://imgur.com/auJEnr6
yo what is this for
Quote Originally Posted by trafikas View Post
yo what is this for
finding exploits mostly
how 2 make this work with external?
EDIT: does this shit even work?
Quote Originally Posted by PakiTheCheater View Post
how 2 make this work with external?
EDIT: does this shit even work?
I don't know how to make it work with external when their are multiple files, but here is a link with all the files in one file and it worked for me when I tried it with external, here https://pastebin.com/iRKRUVHi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
can you add this to my op?

"to make it work use with external use, https://pastebin.com/iRKRUVHi , only download if you want to look at the code"

thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Keepo123 View Post
I don't know how to make it work with external when their are multiple files, but here is a link with all the files in one file and it worked for me when I tried it with external, here https://pastebin.com/iRKRUVHi

- - - Updated - - -



can you add this to my op?

"to make it work use with external use, https://pastebin.com/iRKRUVHi , only download if you want to look at the code"

thank you
added////////////////////
how can i use this get others e2 by this?or how can i steal others e2 code
Could this be used for the Clockwork gamemode?
And is it possible I can be taught how to use this stuff?
late reply.. but probably if they use netmessages, and it's mostly just copy and pasting from the net logger section
Quote Originally Posted by Keepo123 View Post
late reply.. but probably if they use netmessages, and it's mostly just copy and pasting from the net logger section
Yea with your netlogger it's 90000% more easy to find great exploits. Thanks for that <3
that's pretty fucking good. the intercepter and repeater would be cool if implemented, reminds me of burp suite.
Can i get detected? and is this legal? i'm scared of fbi opening up my door.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us