Some help please...

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Some help please...
Ok well I need some help finding a mouse recorder or some sort of software which does all the farming for me instead of me having to be there clicking. I've tried a few but all it does is hold down the left click constantly maybe this is because it doesnt function in full screen or something advice would be appreciated. If you cant help or provide any useful adive dont just spam please.

p.s. i dont want to get knife kills.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry idk any.Try Auto Clicker?
But how can you activate into Full-Screen. Need a autoclicker with hotkeys
F2 or Warpathsin auto clicker.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
F2 or Warpathsin auto clicker.
Nice memory ballo
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Nice memory ballo
Why nice memory?
So any help guys would be appreciated..
you can get a stone and put on your mouse
I know i can use tape instead but, thats gona hold downt the button constantly and the bullets will finish too quick meaning i will have to keep picking up guns. But i want ti to shoot 1 bullet every 4 seconds isnt that possible?
Quote Originally Posted by jay0906 View Post
I know i can use tape instead but, thats gona hold downt the button constantly and the bullets will finish too quick meaning i will have to keep picking up guns. But i want ti to shoot 1 bullet every 4 seconds isnt that possible?
so you want it for farming? then isnt it to shoot evry 3 sec?
no 4 seconds I think cause when they die 1 seconds and after the spawn 3 seconds. So anyone got anything that would work?
Quote Originally Posted by jay0906 View Post
no 4 seconds I think cause when they die 1 seconds and after the spawn 3 seconds. So anyone got anything that would work?
maybe you have high ping but for me its 3.5 sec
lol well I said I think, not definate. I dont have time to be thinking hmm that not 4 its 3.57972. So if your not going to help dont post.
why if i dont want to help !?!?!?! what are ya gonna do? you are my ho
but as a pimp i must help my hoes try out warpathsins
ok thanks but where can i get this? i went to the site cant find a link
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us