Looking for someone to create E-Commerce ( Dropshipping ) website with

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for someone to create E-Commerce ( Dropshipping ) website with
Hello MPGH. I've currently set-up my own Dropshipping website, but beside that I've found another great niche to try out. I'm looking to open few more projects and currently it's time to open the next website. For this project I will rather find a partner and create the company with a 50/50 split on everything. Why this is good because both parties invest time&work which makes the project 2 times better already. I have lot of ideas, but sometimes my time or capital don't allow to do them.

As of now, I'm looking for a partner.

What can you expect from me?
  • Marketing Skills
  • 2+ years Experience in E-Commerce business
  • Contacts that will help the site grow/upgrade
  • Product & Marketing Ideas
  • Paid Shopify theme
  • Ability to set-up Company, Payment provider, Shopify & more accounts.


I've had multiple sites and currently I have 1 on-going. Which means, I've failed. But from fails I've learnt a lot of important things that will keep us on track this time.

If you are interested, please add me on IM and explain me why do I need exactly you and not the other guy.

For more information contact me on IM, by clicking here.

Thanks!
@ @Refsbro Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Quote Originally Posted by gabry816 View Post
contacted on IM
I just accepted your request.
Still looking! Message me on IM to discuss
Replied everyone @IM. Still looking.
I can work for you but i don't need to be a partner or get paid just as a promoter in different sites and places. Doing this so i can gain some experience if you accept i can do it But what is the shop mainly concentrated on ? Like electronics or beauty ?
Store is home improvement niche. Other one is car parts/accessories.

Still looking for people - also need money investment, for paybacks/more information contact me on IM and I will explain details.
Quote Originally Posted by Refsbro View Post
Store is home improvement niche. Other one is car parts/accessories.

Still looking for people - also need money investment, for paybacks/more information contact me on IM and I will explain details.
How much have you made in the last 30 days? Not the revenue, but rather the profit.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post


How much have you made in the last 30 days? Not the revenue, but rather the profit.

A weird question. I'm living on this, all I can say. And I wouldn't say I'm living bad.

I'm just in early stage of my whole project, I look to open store network, attach investors and start buying wholesale purchases, move on-to my own invetory.
The Store Network would be many niches/general stores all linked to one main site. I have a lot of more ideas but I'm not gonna explain there, add me on IM to chat about this.
Contacted on IM, definitely interested in having a discussion.
Hi, I can help you in setting up drop-shipping store. Please let me know, If still interested
Quote Originally Posted by deepvyas View Post
Hi, I can help you in setting up drop-shipping store. Please let me know, If still interested
I know how to set-up a store. More help is needed with managing everything and finances.

Quote Originally Posted by Refsbro View Post
I know how to set-up a store. More help is needed with managing everything and finances.

Added you incase, might want to discuss.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?