Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Invisible with hacks

I am running vista x32, i have installed framework 3.5, i have the credist x86, and my spec IS 2.0 medium. however everyone is still invisible, ive updated my laptop already also. so what could the problem be. And no changing injectors will not work, the hack works just fine, everyone just goes invisible. Can someone kindly help me please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aznsniper41 View Post
    I am running vista x32, i have installed framework 3.5, i have the credist x86, and my spec IS 2.0 medium. however everyone is still invisible, ive updated my laptop already also. so what could the problem be. And no changing injectors will not work, the hack works just fine, everyone just goes invisible. Can someone kindly help me please?
    Get a new gfx card yours probably sucks, and FYI for you stupid ass nubs its Vista x86 not x32...

If you gave more info on what your running people [hardware] might be able to help you.

Thanks
    i meant 32-bit... and im not as good as you are with technology. How can i give you the information you may need? Because most likely its not my graphics card

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you have ati graphic cards they wont work
    get nvidia

to find out start>>>dxdiag this is a diagnostics and just go to the display panel to find out what card you got.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    If you have ati graphic cards they wont work
    get nvidia

to find out start>>>dxdiag this is a diagnostics and just go to the display panel to find out what card you got.
    I have a Ati Radeon X800 Pro card.
    His one is just out-dated.
    [IMG]https://i224.photobucke*****m/albums/dd316/Acer845555/KZcopy-2.png[/IMG]
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 610sk8ter View Post
    Get a new gfx card yours probably sucks, and FYI for you stupid ass nubs its Vista x86 not x32...

If you gave more info on what your running people [hardware] might be able to help you.
    That's flaming, ever thinked that the guy probably goes out with friends or have a gf instead of learning uninportant BS about computers? What a noob flamer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    That's flaming, ever thinked that the guy probably goes out with friends or have a gf instead of learning uninportant BS about computers? What a noob flamer.
    You don't know shit around here, there are noobs running around here everyday.
    So if they don't know anything about computers then I can tell them to gtfo.
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    I have a Ati Radeon X800 Pro card.
    His one is just out-dated.
    why it does not work with ati HD 44xx?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol its funny how you assume someone with brains doesn't have friends outside the internet. And if you were around this forum [ava] more often you'd know how frustrating it is to deal with the speds all the time asking stupid questions when you have posted solutions to their questions 100x already.

And the hacks do work with ATi Cards I have an ATI Radeon 3850 and the D3D hack works fine.

Thanks
    So im guessing ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450 is outdated?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aznsniper41 View Post
    So im guessing ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450 is outdated?
    Shouldn't be, it might be your vista 32 bit causing the problem a lot of people seem to be having issues running x86 operating systems.

Thanks
    Please search the forms for answers...if you look up colorless of invisible? made by me it might help you..

Thanks
    Yes i have looked it up on several different forums and all the threads here. If i found it i wouldnt have to post a new thread. none of those solutions worked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That is not called for, Not everyone knows tons about computers they just leech.

Has nothing to do with not having the knowledge to operate a computer like some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    You don't know shit around here, there are noobs running around here everyday.
    So if they don't know anything about computers then I can tell them to gtfo.
    No THB, You don't know shit. You have no right to just flame members of this forum regardless if they do or don't know a single thing about computers/hacking. Helping is helping Flaming is Flaming...

lol its funny how you assume someone with brains doesn't have friends outside the internet. And if you were around this forum [ava] more often you'd know how frustrating it is to deal with the speds all the time asking stupid questions when you have posted solutions to their questions 100x already.

And the hacks do work with ATi Cards I have an ATI Radeon 3850 and the D3D hack works fine.

Gun to your head forcing you to help others? No sure isn't. Your just mad cause the only way you can jump your post count is to Flame this forum. Its simple, tired of seeing it posted 100x a day? Leave the forum.

To sum things up the Issue is not only with graphic cards... The issue has shown to happen with different processors, graphics cards, Operating systems, Firewalls and Anti Viruses. If you can't get the hack to work then perhaps you should wait for a new one to come out.

Q: So I gotta wait a year for a new hack?????
    A: Maybe you do maybe you don't. If you can't wait then learn to out do hacker with skill. It's not that hard

Thanks
    You are wrong on every count. Except for Juan.

This is a computing forum, you are expected to know about computers.
    We flame noobs, because, now this is a very valid reason. Because you fuck heads always spam the place.
    I know a lot about computers, I am in university taking I.t classes.

Unsucessful troll is unsucessful.

There aren't even idiots like these on 4 ch-an.
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast