MODERATORS RESPOND ONLY.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MODERATORS RESPOND ONLY.
Sorry to bother you guys. I know you are busy being mods and whatnot... I have a few questions i would like answered.

Would it be possible to delete my threads when i close down my service near the end of this month or beginning of next?
Is it possible to delete my entire account and every remnant of this account? I want to do that also when i do officially shutdown.

I'd rather not leave any trace of me linked to this with my career i'm building. Hope you guys understand and can give me some great answers to my questions. @Smoke @Ahl @Lily
@dave Sorry to bother you Dave, I want to know can i have your blessing to delete my account when i close my services? I am starting my own company and want to erase all traces of illegal activity with all that i have worked for starting my company over the past two years.

THANK YOU GUYS!
we may have never talked but good luck with your future, glad to see you made something useful out of all this!
Quote Originally Posted by TrenGod View Post
we may have never talked but good luck with your future, glad to see you made something useful out of all this!
wholesome af!
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
Sorry to bother you guys. I know you are busy being mods and whatnot... I have a few questions i would like answered.

Would it be possible to delete my threads when i close down my service near the end of this month or beginning of next?
Is it possible to delete my entire account and every remnant of this account? I want to do that also when i do officially shutdown.

I'd rather not leave any trace of me linked to this with my career i'm building. Hope you guys understand and can give me some great answers to my questions. @Smoke @Ahl @Lily
@dave Sorry to bother you Dave, I want to know can i have your blessing to delete my account when i close my services? I am starting my own company and want to erase all traces of illegal activity with all that i have worked for starting my company over the past two years.

THANK YOU GUYS!
What Ahlwong posted.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?