PostWTBVCC for Paypal

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
VCC for Paypal
VCC for Paypal, add me on IM.
I can provide this for $10 each Mastercard or Visa.
The best thing of my Card, there is no waiting days for 4digit codes.
Cause most of cards now are need to wait for 3-5days to received the 4 digit codes.
On mine just a seconds after confirming card you will received the 4digit codes from me
i can provide u, only 8$ with 2dollars inside
Quote Originally Posted by tangamo View Post
i can provide u, only 8$ with 2dollars inside
Can we verify with 2$?
I have

+8801718584219
WhatsApp
Quote Originally Posted by UKnownError View Post
VCC for Paypal, add me on IM.
If you are still looking I'm offering VCCs preloaded with 3 EUROS and with account login, so you can get PP code immediately by yourself.

Price is $8 Bitcoin per VCC.

More details on my Elite selling thread in my signature.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?