Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Why are you fat?

Excess Abdominal Fat is Not Only Ugly, but Extremely Dangerous to Your Health - This is More Than a Vanity Issue!

The difference between subcutaneous fat and the more deadly "visceral fat"... Plus the simple steps to REMOVE this fat permanently.

Did you know that the vast majority of people in this day and age have excess abdominal fat? It's true -- as much as 70% of the population in some "westernized" countries such as the US and Australia are now considered either overweight or obese. The first thing that most people think of is that their extra abdominal fat is simply ugly, is covering up their abs from being visible, and makes them self conscious about showing off their body.

However, what most people don't realize is that excess abdominal fat in particular, is not only ugly, but is also a dangerous risk factor to your health. Scientific research has clearly determined that although it is unhealthy in general to have excess body fat throughout your body, it is also particularly dangerous to have excess abdominal fat.

There are two types of fat that you have in your abdominal area.

Thanks
    I'm not. This is a nice copypasta though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Im all good with my fat lol keeps me warm at night...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Excess Abdominal Fat is Not Only Ugly, but Extremely Dangerous to Your Health - This is More Than a Vanity Issue!

The difference between subcutaneous fat and the more deadly "visceral fat"... Plus the simple steps to REMOVE this fat permanently.

Did you know that the vast majority of people in this day and age have excess abdominal fat? It's true -- as much as 70% of the population in some "westernized" countries such as the US and Australia are now considered either overweight or obese. The first thing that most people think of is that their extra abdominal fat is simply ugly, is covering up their abs from being visible, and makes them self conscious about showing off their body.

However, what most people don't realize is that excess abdominal fat in particular, is not only ugly, but is also a dangerous risk factor to your health. Scientific research has clearly determined that although it is unhealthy in general to have excess body fat throughout your body, it is also particularly dangerous to have excess abdominal fat.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (04-21-2019),Hector (03-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    definitely my first time seeing a casual thread that is copypasted. hah
    Last edited by Mayion; 03-18-2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: haah
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (03-18-2019),Hector (03-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    you've gone full hectard, never go full hectard.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Hector (03-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Stop eating when you are full. It's easy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my fat, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated 70% of my class in the Body Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Fatsa, and I have over 300 confirmed pounds. I am trained in gorilla and I'm the top fatass in the entire US fat forces. You are nothing to me but just another meal. I will remove you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this abdomen, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with eating that shit over the Internet? Think again, fatty. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of obese spies across the USA and Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the science, maggot. The science that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your abdominal fat. You're fucking fat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can eat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands... Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed comfat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Obese Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable fat off the face of the abdomen, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking rolls. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Extrapolated (03-18-2019),IWantCapevaldoBack (03-21-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LOL great thread

In all seriousness though, I use to weigh 310 llbs at the age of 17. Realized I would die of a heart attack soon in my life and completely changed the way I ate, drank sodas, started exercising and getting off my ass doing stuff.

I am now 19 , 5'11 and currently weigh in at 193 llbs. Never felt better!

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks

Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about my fat, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated 70% of my class in the Body Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Fatsa, and I have over 300 confirmed pounds. I am trained in gorilla and I'm the top fatass in the entire US fat forces. You are nothing to me but just another meal. I will remove you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this abdomen, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with eating that shit over the Internet? Think again, fatty. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of obese spies across the USA and Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the science, maggot. The science that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your abdominal fat. You're fucking fat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can eat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands... Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed comfat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Obese Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable fat off the face of the abdomen, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking rolls. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Hector (03-19-2019)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast