What are you doing to improve your everyday life?

Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
What are you doing to improve your everyday life?
I'm wondering what you guys are doing to improve the quality of life, are you living life the way you want or not at all?

What are you doing in order to improve it?


For me personally, I am constantly learning new stuff, reading books, following courses, taking training. I'm hitting the gym every day as well as having at least one meditation session a day. Before I go to bed I reflect on my day and what I could do better etc.

What are you guys doing?
I started to eat healthier, read, and exercise.
Quote Originally Posted by she11 View Post
I started to eat healthier, read, and exercise.
That's a good start. You're doing it daily or not yet?
read more listen to more podcasts (any reconsiderations)
For me am currently in a period of evaluating and taking action. For quite a while I have done all the above....listening to podcasts, motivational videos, learning new stuff etc etc. I have however been caught up in a knowledge gap where I know a lot but no action taken thus there's really not alot of benefit other than theoretical. I am now starting to take action one step at a time.
Quote Originally Posted by provicky View Post
For me am currently in a period of evaluating and taking action. For quite a while I have done all the above....listening to podcasts, motivational videos, learning new stuff etc etc. I have however been caught up in a knowledge gap where I know a lot but no action taken thus there's really not alot of benefit other than theoretical. I am now starting to take action one step at a time.
Very good to hear bro. How are you feeling now you started to take action?
Fap 10 times a day, I cannot cum anymore so I wont be making any bitch pregnant
Playing games all day and watching tv shows, wbu.
Whenever im driving or just sat around bored im listening to Podcasts or Audiobooks. Really helps to change your state of mind and way of thinking
Knowledge is power at the end of the day
Eat healthier and look for ways to get some side cash.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaskec View Post
Eat healthier and look for ways to get some side cash.
You know what they say huh; eat like shit, feel like shit.

Good to see you're going to eat healthier. You planning to go Plant-based diet or what's your plan?
Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
You know what they say huh; eat like shit, feel like shit.

Good to see you're going to eat healthier. You planning to go Plant-based diet or what's your plan?
I'm trying like a low-carb diet. It's been going pretty well if I can say so.
I recently got into planning. I started planning my affairs and my time for the week. It helps me balance my work, college and leisure. I just learn to manage time correctly, read a lot of tips on the Internet, looking for convenient applications and task managers. I use articles like thisⓘ to choose the most convenient way for me to stay organized. I'm also reading a book about the proper cleaning of an apartment from Marie Kondo. Time management allows me to adhere to diet and sleep, which also improves my everyday life. From this spring a big change began for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Ereny View Post
I recently got into planning. I started planning my affairs and my time for the week. It helps me balance my work, college and leisure. I just learn to manage time correctly, read a lot of tips on the Internet, looking for convenient applications and task managers. I use articles like this to choose the most convenient way for me to stay organized. I'm also reading a book about the proper cleaning of an apartment from Marie Kondo. Time management allows me to adhere to diet and sleep, which also improves my everyday life. From this spring a big change began for me.
This is sick bro. I'm also trying to get stuff organised. It all starts in the head tho. As soon as that is "cleaned up" the rest will follow! Good to see you're working on yourself bro! Keep going
Going to try meditation to calm myself down when I have the time later on, Now my work may be too hectic unfortunately.
Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?