WTSCLEANINGLADY'S FITBIT SE SERVICE||24HRS||GOOD COMMUNICATION||CHEAP||

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
CLEANINGLADY'S FITBIT SE SERVICE||24HRS||GOOD COMMUNICATION||CHEAP||
Welcome to Cleaninglady's Fitbit SE Service
Order will be processed in 2 hours when im available, I strive to finish all orders in 24 hours. US/CA for now. Contact me for different countrys, we might be able to work it out.

Prices:
Ionic: 45$
Versa: 40$


I am able to give bulk discounts (5+)
Payment in Bitcoin and Paypal f&f (+5$)

T.O.S
1. Payment upfront, unless you are trusted on MPGH
2. I have the right to deny service to anyone
3. If I fail the se 3 times, I will provide a refund (2 for reships)

Add me on IM
Giveaway thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1435193&page=3
first 5 customers 5$ off
@ @Cleaninglady Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
BUMPP!!!
35$ for both Versa and Ionic for first 5 customers!!!!!!
BUMP!! Next 2 orders are still 35$..
Come and get your fitbit.
First of 2 carts has been processed. Seems to be a good guy
vouch. got it quick
BUMPP!!!
Offer still stands untill monday

35$ per device Versa&Ionic
Versa only possible in United States.
Placed an order with cleaninglady on Thursday. He processed the order on Saturday, but it's not the item that I had requested. Waiting to see if he's able to fix it now.
Quote Originally Posted by bloodyred7 View Post
Placed an order with cleaninglady on Thursday. He processed the order on Saturday, but it's not the item that I had requested. Waiting to see if he's able to fix it now.
Im giving you the Versa you pair for, it was my fault and I'm sorry. You can keep the Ionic free of charge ofcourse, maybe you're able to sell it.

ALSO. THE UPCOMING WEEK I WILL KEEP THE PRICE ON 35$ PER DEVICE.
this is because of a lack of customers. So your order will be processed in 24 hours.
Order processed quickly. Just waiting on fitbit to arrive. Will do business again
Can send to EU?
BUMPPP!!!!
35$ for versa and Ionic 6 days remaining!
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?