Is asking for vouch copies bad?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Is asking for vouch copies bad?
I was wondering about vouch copies and whatever or not should I be asking for them?

Reason why I want to ask is: To be sure that I can trust the user within the community that delivers designed or needed goods without ill adept, and want to see if it's worth to spend the real buck for the service I want to use it for, and see if the games for it are worth the price for $59.99 a year

basically, I am talking about PSN+
Always ask. If you get a vouch copy, would you deny it? I bet no.
If you get rejected just continue as a normal buyer, if you're willing to buy the item.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I was wondering about vouch copies and whatever or not should I be asking for them?

Reason why I want to ask is: To be sure that I can trust the user within the community that delivers designed or needed goods without ill adept, and want to see if it's worth to spend the real buck for the service I want to use it for, and see if the games for it are worth the price for $59.99 a year

basically, I am talking about PSN+
ofc, you are well repped and had many posts. No reason why the seller would deny it. It's a way to prove their legitimacy
Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post


ofc, you are well repped and had many posts. No reason why the seller would deny it. It's a way to prove their legitimacy
Sometimes reputation and having so many posts are not enough for some to guarantee vouch copies!
- as because there have been people who have abused their reputation and post count, even not to mention the idea of being staff to get something greater, aka scam, so -- I mean not everyone would be willing to do that, but going off on a rep and how many posts someone has is not wise decision, honestly.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Sometimes reputation and having so many posts are not enough for some to guarantee vouch copies!
- as because there have been people who have abused their reputation and post count, even not to mention the idea of being staff to get something greater, aka scam, so -- I mean not everyone would be willing to do that, but going off on a rep and how many posts someone has is not wise decision, honestly.
There's nothing wrong for you to ask. It's at the seller's discretion whether they want to give or not to prove they are legit
Getting vouch copies is the dream.
One day you will be seeing me in every thread begging for vouch copies.
Yeah, ask for that is my dream for now lol
@Venom It depends on what they're offering. You can ask, but I doubt most of them will give out any since we have service giveaways. If they feel generous enough or want to make their service more "known" then they can give out vouches. Trust no one even if they're staff or known in the community... you do not know what their true intentions are >.> @joe scamming under Dave's nose.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?