Finding hacks together

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Finding hacks together
If anyone wants to discuss or find hacks add my d_iscord Countdown#8762. I've been working on a looting bot recently which i'm willing to share with anyone but it's not 100% safe
I mean 90% of this community = leechers, so only expect people pretending to understand and people begging
I at least try to understand, to what degree is unknown but its the intention that counts :P
im sorry for what i have said

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
I don't think you know what bragging means. Anyways, most people who made something share it with people who have potential.
im sorry for what i have said, stay strong and dont give up
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?