how too use have hack on xp help pliz :(

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
how too use have hack on xp help pliz :(
I have window xp servipack3
and does not please me if I could say as I do I install and run
I do not operate any sorry I have bad English: (
i need help to install and run hack in me pc for ava
pliz help
First of all do as what i say
1.When you downloaded extract it on Desktop
2.Make a new folder and put the two files in it
3.change the AVAD3D.dll to AVAd3dddddd.dll
4.Open the Injector Set Manual inject
5.Then Start Game when the Guard Comes up Press Inject or if it doesn`t work try it before you click Game Start press inject then it will work once you are in game before you choice server press INSERT but DONT CHOICE ANYTHING IT WILL CRASH then when you joined a game press insert AND JUST CHOICE CROSSHAIR AND CHAMS NOTHING MORE AND YOU RULE THEN





If i helped you press Thanks please
nah men dont works
Quote Originally Posted by pirulo View Post
nah men dont works
then i`m sorry it won`t work at me works 100 % perfectly i have Win 7 64-bit 12 GB of RAM gamer PC hehe xD
Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenger View Post
then i`m sorry it won`t work at me works 100 % perfectly i have Win 7 64-bit 12 GB of RAM gamer PC hehe xD
I have no idea what you're saying, and I am sure you have 12gb of ram. If you have 12 I have 40.
err dude just wait for a hack that works on xp, i have xp too but bleh i just have to wait until someone post a hack , be grateful whit all these dudes that release hacks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?