HiringSwedish, Norwegian or Danish people to pick up packages.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Swedish, Norwegian or Danish people to pick up packages.
Hello,

I am looking for Swedish, Norwegian or Danish people to pick up some packages, you will be paid.

Contact me on IM if interested.

Thanks in advance!
Kinda suspicious. Tell me more
Interested, Norwegian here. Are there any risks involved with this? Feel free to contact me to discuss this further.
We need more info.
I have an insider at a swedish company that will allow me to order using accounts that he generated, then remove the order history from the database, meaning i can get free stuff like technology.

All you have to do is receive the packages and forward them in time.
hmu if you ever need someone in Germany.
Quote Originally Posted by steampunk123 View Post
hmu if you ever need someone in Germany.
Will do BUMP
I have added you, write to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Mehodin View Post
Hello,

I am looking for Swedish, Norwegian or Danish people to pick up some packages, you will be paid.

Contact me on IM if interested.

Thanks in advance!

Im a swede, i can do it!
Not sure if still up, but Norwegian here. And interested. Send me message with more information.
Do you need Finland?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?