TIME called the streamer Ninja one of the most influential people on the planet

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
TIME called the streamer Ninja one of the most influential people on the planet
Did you see it?
https://time.com/collection/100-most...5567713/ninja/
Of course, I really respect Ninja, but it looks rather strange. After all, the guy who plays the Battle Royal and earns millions on it is among politicians, scientists, pop stars and actors who are predicted to be president. It's worth it??
Ninja is cancerous and should not be praised, I only see him influencing that he has power over others on fortnite etc.

But even so he has a big influence, not what I'd deem in the top 100, in which I believe topics like TIME's top 100 will include to keep their list/content varied
Yes, you are also right in something, but TIME will not mention such people just like that.
I just thought that I might not know about some of his "exploits".

- - - Updated - - -

Read my question again and look at the answer above. Maybe you will understand.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what you mean by that.
? what do u mean dude
I didn't know playing a game and being toxic to even his squadmates was being influential.
I just hope he doesn't continue streaming League of Legends, kthxbai.
I could see him being an influencer but not in the top 100.

- - - Updated - - -

but than again this list is very opinionated, its not factual.
I seldom watch Ninja's stream and if I can summerize him in one word it'd be Hypocrite.
He's totally in the top 100 bro fortnite is crazy viral. He's the face of fortnite. Probably 90% of kids know him
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
He's totally in the top 100 bro fortnite is crazy viral. He's the face of fortnite. Probably 90% of kids know him
In my opinion influence means able to make change but I guess you can argue my viewpoint by saying that the children can get their parents to get what they want. But still I think the list is highly opinionated based.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


In my opinion influence means able to make change but I guess you can argue my viewpoint by saying that the children can get their parents to get what they want. But still I think the list is highly opinionated based.
Except he did make change, he introduced the game to an insane amount of people and effectively raised an entire generation of flossers and dabbers... Them putting him on the list is a sign that they're beginning to understand that gamer culture is becoming much more popular in the west. This is good in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


Except he did make change, he introduced the game to an insane amount of people and effectively raised an entire generation of flossers and dabbers... Them putting him on the list is a sign that they're beginning to understand that gamer culture is becoming much more popular in the west. This is good in my opinion.
I understand but I still don't see the facts of comparison between the people on the top 100. I need to see the facts of why they are there. Just saying they influenced these many people doesn't cut it. So have other people that are NOT on that list. So I just take that list with a grain of salt.
Why isn't dave on the list?
I mean that article was written by Juju
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?