MINCECRAFT

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
MINCECRAFT
Anyone here used to play Minecraft?
Started playing again recently and it's pretty fun still
Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Started playing again recently and it's pretty fun still
Make big server fun server
Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Started playing again recently and it's pretty fun still
explains how /gay u are now /wild
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


explains how /gay u are now /wild
irrespective of anything
he will still be gay @Wild
Quote Originally Posted by BZetsu View Post
Anyone here used to play Minecraft?
been playing since 2015 my guy
Quote Originally Posted by SEFgAESFGAeff View Post
been playing since 2015 my guy
and it shows
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


and it shows
shows what?
Lmao I used to play all the time. I quit like 4 years ago. Anyone play on Mineplex?
Pretty sure everybody's played minecraft at some point
I like how Minecraft has gone from being a favorite of many, to being considered to be cringy and bad, and now back to being accepted. Let's be real here though, it's a fantastic game and it always has been. Haven't played in years, but I have many fond memories of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I like how Minecraft has gone from being a favorite of many, to being considered to be cringy and bad, and now back to being accepted. Let's be real here though, it's a fantastic game and it always has been. Haven't played in years, but I have many fond memories of it.
I’m with you brother. Minecraft will always have a special place in my heart.
I hope they create a Minecraft 2 so people can buy that game again and it would become popular once again.
Still better than Fortnite
I used to play it. I play it again but only with a couple of my friends, we made awesome things on our world, but I quit after a week+.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us