SolvedEvading Alt Detection

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Evading Alt Detection
Hey so I want to log in with quite a few alts on a server, but I'm pretty sure they have the alt plugin that notifies users logging in from the same IP, or even detects alts even with different IP's. How can I get around this, and are they are free VPN's that work with Minecraft ? Because I want to use alts in this server, but I don't want it to be linked back to my main and get it banned.
or even detects alts even with different IP's
That is highly unlikely. They would need a way to uniquely identify clients.

are they are free VPN's that work with Minecraft
Any VPN should work with Minecraft, I don't see a reason for compatibility issues.
Ok, for the VPN. I tried a free VPN called windscribe but it didn't allow me to enter minecraft. I seared this problem up online and it said minecraft doesn't allow it to be played when certain VPN's are used on it. So now I'm asking, does anyone here know of, or use, and free VPN's that work on minecraft ?
Quote Originally Posted by Flori4nK View Post
That is highly unlikely. They would need a way to uniquely identify clients.



Any VPN should work with Minecraft, I don't see a reason for compatibility issues.
This is incorrect. Server's can't see your client information. The only way they can identify you is through your username/UUID and your IP. Using a VPN (hence a unique IP for each account) should be okay. Free ones should work is the server doesn't have a plugin to detect VPN's.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us