? about cold stress

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
? about cold stress
Ok so i have my plants in my detached garage and its been cold today around 46 degrees and i thpught my lights would keep em warm enough but my fan decided otherwise... so when i checked em n they was droopin i brought em all in the house where its 70 til it warms back up a bit.. how long will it take for em to perk back up? This happened really fast I went out and checked on him at 7:30 it's now almost 11 they were fine at 7:30 now they're all kind of Droopy once furthest from the fan look better will a perk right back up quick?
Droppy means dying.

Sometimes its recoverable, sometimes it isn't. It really depends on how far along it is and how strong the plant is.

Give it the appropriate temperature 24/7 else you got no chance.
Weed is not a delicate flower, I had seedlings in 2 degrees C outdoors and they tanked it and bounced back. They dont call it weed for no reason. Dont worry about it too much bud, just once in a while is ok but try to keep it warm. Maybe invest in a small heater
Quote Originally Posted by Iloverefunds123 View Post
Weed is not a delicate flower, I had seedlings in 2 degrees C outdoors and they tanked it and bounced back. They dont call it weed for no reason. Dont worry about it too much bud, just once in a while is ok but try to keep it warm. Maybe invest in a small heater
sounds like autos, they are pretty good at handling stress

non-autos are pretty delicate as seedlings, stress kills plants
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


sounds like autos, they are pretty good at handling stress

non-autos are pretty delicate as seedlings, stress kills plants
Yeah autos are really strong, I left my 6 plants 10 days without any light and ventilation in an attempt to kill them for health reasons, and when I checked if the job was done the plants were a lot bigger and still alive, I decided to keep them and they got a little weak once I turned the lights back on but they are looking really good now. I planted them in the beginning of april and I'd say some of them are ready to harvest. I'm really surprised.
i dont know

- - - Updated - - -

i dont knowd

- - - Updated - - -

i dont knowdd

- - - Updated - - -

i dont knowddd
With stress can help marijuana dude..
Not only do your plants need warm air they need fresh air as well, if you want your plants to grow nice.
Cold air especially that low of temp is bad for them. be careful!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?