Petition to Rewrite Season 8 of GoT

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Petition to Rewrite Season 8 of GoT
https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-of-thrones-season-8-with-competent-writers

I know rewrites suck but, this shitty season has ultimately hit the fan. After watching this show for 9 years, I feel very disappointed by the ending, which wasn't enough. (waiting for star wars 9 to suck aswell)
yeahh, season 8 is a big shiiit
wow, you're annoyed at something that might be following the book, keyword: might
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
wow, you're annoyed at something that might be following the book, keyword: might
annoyed is not quite the right word. disappointed is more accurate

the only reason season 1-6 was good was because george martin is a god
Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post


annoyed is not quite the right word. disappointed is more accurate

the only reason season 1-6 was good was because george martin is a god
They were good because it followed the books, book 7-8 isn't even out, hence I said the book might be the same as the ending of the show.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


They were good because it followed the books, book 7-8 isn't even out, hence I said the book might be the same as the ending of the show.
to this point, i dont even know what george martin is gonna do anymore.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freakypab View Post
Honestly, this petition to me shows a lack of respect for everyone involved in the production of GoT. Imagine pouring all of your skills to work on a show continously since 2011, creating a MASTERPIECE of a show which undoubtedly didnt have the best final season, only for a group of people to sign a petition basically saying that your work is worthless and it should be completely scrapped. I mean, I get that people arent 100% satisfied but they should really remember hat the people involved with the show are also humans.
read the petition first. it said "replace the writers with competent ones" not the entire production. props to the other people who made the show look so good.
season 8 happened, it was rushed and the ending was a bit retarded, as all things you need to move on and learn from it
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
season 8 happened, it was rushed and the ending was a bit retarded, as all things you need to move on and learn from it
There is actually a big chance that they will make a franchise movie about it once all books are completed.
Honestly, this petition to me shows a lack of respect for everyone involved in the production of GoT. Imagine pouring all of your skills to work on a show continously since 2011, creating a MASTERPIECE of a show which undoubtedly didnt have the best final season, only for a group of people to sign a petition basically saying that your work is worthless and it should be completely scrapped. I mean, I get that people arent 100% satisfied but they should really remember hat the people involved with the show are also humans.
1 it's too short
2 the final is
I do not find it particularly unsuccessful
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?