[Release] Kitler 2.0 Pub

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Kitler 2.0 Pub
Well since the new patch i couldnt get all of the stuff on my private hack working again so i decided to make a public version for now. If anyone wants to help me find some of the stuff from the old one pm me ^^.

Pub One:


Old one:


new version: added crosshairs...finally got the damn thing to work right...for some reason wasnt working before

http://**********.com/files/44076910/kitpub.exeⓘ
kitpub.rarattachment deleted · 255 downloads before removal
Scan taken on 20 Jul 2007 05:37:23 (GMT)
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Rising Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
ty
hey man ty fer yer hard wrk just guna tests these hax now
I found that its only detected with GPS enabled I got a temporary suspension on a test account I had made. Then tried it on a different account staying away from GPS and it was fine. So stay away from GPS and its undetected I suppose.
awesome....when u say it works fine without gps...r u trying to say u dont get kiked out for 0/2/1440 mins...what so ever?


...if not unseenss ur a f**king genius^^
please use a Bypass + this Hack + dont use GPS, works fine
Nice hack im going to test it and ur gonna add more functions to it like invisible and anti kick?
Yup, my other account got a 1440min. suspension but I haven't seen this on the account i've been playing without GPS on, been playing for about 2-3hours now.
I'd suggest using a bypass even without GPS on I just had the rest of my accounts suspended for 1440hrs. and I wasn't even in the game...Detected without bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by Dantesinferno View Post
I'd suggest using a bypass even without GPS on I just had the rest of my accounts suspended for 1440hrs. and I wasn't even in the game...Detected without bypass.
yup same here..it was undetected like 2 hours ago..now its detected=/...fck punkbuster=X
Detected now!
Quote Originally Posted by sandkiller View Post
yup same here..it was undetected like 2 hours ago..now its detected=/...fck punkbuster=X
Agree its detected
hey nice hack man.nice!
PM me for 6 workin hacks
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us