QuestionCyber Security guides overview.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Cyber Security guides overview.
Hello all,


I have decided that I am going to make short and simple guides that relate to security of your privacy and data. We will demonstrate how many attacks work, and how to secure yourself from them.

Whenever possible we will try include practical tasks in with the guides. A practical understanding of pen-testing and exploitation will give you a better understanding of security, which will better your judgement and ultimately make everything you do more secure.




Quick Reference:
Coming soon



Future Guides:
  • The Security of Passwords.
  • Anti-Virus and Firewalls.
  • Cryptography, Encryption and Hashing; The importance of them.
  • Home and Public networks.
  • Getting files analysed.
  • Physical security.
  • Multi-factor Authentications.
  • Certificate Authorities.
  • When and How to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
  • Personal data.
  • Cryptographic Currencies.
  • Windows Accounts, policies, and administrative management.
  • Approaching Terms of Service and other common policies.
  • The privacy of your website.




Head Publicist,
lo1a
Quote Originally Posted by Noobmaster69i View Post
Im waiting...<3
Just working out some details. Extremely busy, have exams and stuff over the next few weeks.
If there is anything I can do to help let me know
Nice idea friend
Just signed up for the OSCP recently, any stuff related to that?
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney-Life2009 View Post
Just signed up for the OSCP recently, any stuff related to that?
Hopefully when we're up and running, we will have CTF's relating to a specific topic. But it will be basic, nothing complex.
Sounds good, If you need any help I am here
I've got some old Cybersecurity learning resources if you want them, as well as some CISCO course information and documentation.
Any updates on this? Would love to read further into some of your proposed guides.
Quote Originally Posted by harlast View Post
Any updates on this? Would love to read further into some of your proposed guides.
ive had little free time recently, sorry. i still plan on doing this, but I'm going through a few issues i need to resolve beforehand.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


ive had little free time recently, sorry. i still plan on doing this, but I'm going through a few issues i need to resolve beforehand.
No worries - deal with your things and get to this whenever. No rush whatsoever! Best of luck
I am going to be taking a job here soon on cyber security. does anyone have any material to help me and my career?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?