Cheat Developing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Developing
Hi all,

I am wanting to get into coding cheats but have a basic knowledge of coding in general. For my first project I was wondering what would be needed in order to make a radar cheat and how easy it is. Also what tools would I need etc.

Just looking for general guidance tbh.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by penguintr View Post
Hi all,

I am wanting to get into coding cheats but have a basic knowledge of coding in general. For my first project I was wondering what would be needed in order to make a radar cheat and how easy it is. Also what tools would I need etc.

Just looking for general guidance tbh.

Thanks
You will need the following to create an external engine radar;
Code:
1. Memory management class
    1a. Function to attach to a process and open a handle.
    1b. Generic function(s) to read and write to memory.
    1c. Function to return a module entry base address. 
2. Offsets
    2a. Optional structure to store hard coded offsets or you can use pattern scanning. 
3. Class to read and store entity information
    3a. Optional structures for players and entities.
4. Function to spot enemies on the radar
    4a. 
Code:
static void EngineRadar()
		{
			while (true)
			{
				for (auto entity : Entity)
				{
					if (entity.base == NULL ||
						entity.health <= 0 ||
						entity.lifeState != 0 ||
						entity.dormant ||
						entity.team == player.team ||
						entity.spotted)
						continue;

					Write<bool>(entity.base + offsets.bSpotted, true);
				}
			}
		}
As someone who started gamehacking a few weeks ago, I want to add that you read the official MSDN pages for Tlhelp32.h as you will need quite a few functions from it.

Not sure what do you mean by "basic knowledge of coding in general", but C++ is recommended.

Tools you need:
- basically the community version of VS19 is good enough to handle this.
- hazedumper is needed if you want to update the offsets yourself (which i recommend for the beginning, as it is easier to do as "pattern scanning")
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
static void EngineRadar()
{
while (true)
{
for (auto entity : Entity)
{
if (entity.base == NULL ||
entity.health <= 0 ||
entity.lifeState != 0 ||
entity.dormant ||
entity.team == player.team ||
entity.spotted)
continue;

Write<bool>(entity.base + offsets.bSpotted, true);
}
}
}
Well this Radar is beginner level so it probably fits into here. A Simple isSpotted Radar 'cheat'.
Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
Well this Radar is beginner level so it probably fits into here. A Simple isSpotted Radar 'cheat'.
That's what i use on my cheat's lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Warlock777888jr View Post
That's what i use on my cheat's lmao.
That doesn't mean it's bad to implement it. I just say it's easy to do so. So it fits perfectly into here since the creator of the topic is just starting.
There are more advanced and better methods tough which I like more.
Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
There are more advanced and better methods tough which I like more.
What's a better method to implement engine radar? I am curious and I don't mean an actual radar.
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post


What's a better method to implement engine radar? I am curious and I don't mean an actual radar.
If you specifically mean a cheat, which works Engine based- I don't know. There could be some which you and I aren't aware of yet.

EDIT:
I wrote my last post like that because I meant it overall.
As an example: Drawing a radar yourself since you can make it OBS Proof, etc.
Or even drawing or displaying the radar on a website so people who don't even have cheats on their PC can look it up.
I can give you some already done code ,for esp?
If you want to learn from it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?