Unlocking cosmetics

Posts 1–15 of 203 · Page 1 of 14
Unlocking cosmetics
Had some spare time so made a script that will unlock all the usable cosmetics. This includes the old exclusives and the newer shop skins.

What you will need:
  • A bypass
  • Cheat engine

It's very simple, all you need to do is attach cheat engine to the game, go to Table > Show Cheat Table Lua Script and paste the following into the window that appears:
Code:
sig = "32 C0 40 84 ED 48 8B AC 24"
flags = "+X-W-C"
result = AOBScan(sig, flags)

if result.Count ~= 1 then
	messageDialog("Invalid signature", mtError, mbOK)
else
	local op = getAddress(result[0]) + 0x0D

	if readBytes(op) ~= 0x75 then
		messageDialog("Unexpected instruction", mtError, mbOK)
	else
		writeBytes(op, 0xEB, 0x32)
		messageDialog("Game has been patched!\n--xoreaxeax", mtInformation, mbOK)
	end
end

result.destroy()
Now just execute the script and if all goes well you should now have every cosmetic unlocked. You only need to run the script once after every game launch. Feel free to use this script to help you write your own cheat, but if you use any of the information in this post I only ask that you give me credit. If anyone tries to leech this and pass it off as their own then I will not be releasing anything else. Oh and I am of course not responsible for any bans, use this at your own risk.
Since a lot of people have now an EAC bypass, this is useful! Thank you for sharing
Thank you so much >..<
every cosmetics disappeared after I restart computer,Is it correct?
Quote Originally Posted by alwayg05 View Post
every cosmetics disappeared after I restart computer,Is it correct?
Yes, you will need to run the script every time you start the game
can u add perma method but only for some exclusives like science fair claudette, dweard chuckles etc
Quote Originally Posted by Tortel_games View Post
can u add perma method but only for some exclusives like science fair claudette, dweard chuckles etc

No, permanently unlocking the cosmetics is not possible as they are inventory items.Why would you ask lmao.
very nice method especially when theres a bypass being tossed around, very nice and thanks for the method.
Thanks for your contribution, amazing script
you did this because you had a fight with a **********? he's in some threads said that it will not issue private method of getting exclusive skins xdd
Quote Originally Posted by Cheburator1337 View Post
you did this because you had a fight with a **********? he's in some threads said that it will not issue private method of getting exclusive skins xdd
Nope, I mean it's not his method anyway but that's not why I released this. I don't see any reason of keeping it private anymore since I don't really play this game anyway. Interested to see how the devs will handle this.
Quote Originally Posted by Cheburator1337 View Post
you did this because you had a fight with a **********? he's in some threads said that it will not issue private method of getting exclusive skins xdd
Nah different method
Posts 1–15 of 203 · Page 1 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?