Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hxabier View Post
    it was in your original scam report. and @Lilly agreed you dont deserve refund

i was delivering your subs every day up to then.. bro im sorry. you would have received all your subs befroe the end of the month just like every other one of my customers. but u were so fucking impatient that even a 12hour delay caused you to open a scam report and get me banned for weeks.. can i get any mods input on this? some customers were still receiving subs up to last week even as my main acc banned and they have no way to contact me.

in heinsight, you put all of my customers at risk and all because I missed one day on the drip LOOOOL mods please answerrrr its not fair!!!
    It was over 24 hours first of all, and when I asked you for refund you started bitching and moaning. Not my problem you couldn't do one simple thing and give me my subs for the day as I was one of your very FEW customers. You're not getting unbanned until you give us our refunds like stated, and I never denied the refund, you refused to give it to me.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hxabier, if any admin looked at the chat logs which they can do, they will see how rude and irrational you were behaving when I asked why I didn't receive subs for the day. They're not going to bother with your shit until you make good on refunding me and the other person who didn't receive their subs. I even added you on dis cord multiple times in order to try and reach a resolution with you, and all you did was remove me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1 View Post
    I never denied the refund, you refused to give it to me.
    Lol look at Lilly's post ur acoustic and don't deserve refund... how does one force a member to be banned and then I'm now forced to give a refund when mods don't even want me to? lol @Lilly

willing to do a giveaway to any other member than this one for subs or for straight btc$ as long as I don't refund this retard.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-09-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol look at Lilly's post ur acoustic and don't deserve refund... how does one force a member to be banned and then I'm now forced to give a refund when mods don't even want me to? lol @Lilly

willing to do a giveaway to any other member than this one for subs or for straight btc$ as long as I don't refund this retard.
    Lily said, if you can read, if I denied the refund then that's my fault, I did not deny the refund you refused to give it to me you dumb sloth.

Thanks
    Lily said, if you can read, if I denied the refund then that's my fault, I did not deny the refund you refused to give it to me you dumb sloth.
    You are clearly forgetting the time you posted and said clearly that you did not want refund u just wanted me banned.. I'm thinking this user is also potentially mentally unstable. idk I think u should get checked bud.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Coming from someone who scams people for $50 at a time? LOL I'm guessing you have down syndrome and still live at home, I completely understand why you have a hard time reading and comprehending simple things. Your mom should've swallowed one less retard in the world.

Thanks
    Coming from someone who scams people for $50 at a time? LOL I'm guessing you have down syndrome and still live at home, I completely understand why you have a hard time reading and comprehending simple things. Your mom should've swallowed one less retard in the world.
    I rest my case. please unban my old account @Lilly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I rest my case. please unban my old account @Lilly
    They're not going to unban you until you refund me and the other guy. Stop wasting their time.

- - - Updated - - -
    @gerassss Could you please clarify to @Hxabier that in order to get unbanned he either needs to provide the subs promised to me and the other who were scammed or refund us our money? I apologize for my harsh language, I just don't tolerate bullshit when I smell it.