Removing legacy

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Removing legacy
Is there any way to remove legacy from your account to make you seem more legit?
Yeah you'll just have to generate some legit dates that are after the legacy cut off date
Quote Originally Posted by xoreaxeax View Post
Yeah you'll just have to generate some legit dates that are after the legacy cut off date
Okay, so could I use your script, and just put the dates after the cut off date? Would it remove it completely?
Quote Originally Posted by Jak_Jak View Post
Okay, so could I use your script, and just put the dates after the cut off date? Would it remove it completely?
Yes dude. Completely removed just do it
How can i exactly do that? I dont know which script.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?