GeneralHelp Me if you are an Experienced person in Graphic Design

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me if you are an Experienced person in Graphic Design
Hey Guys,

I really want to learn Graphic design but as a beginner, I have some questions that I want to ask :


[-] What can I do with My skills in Graphic design, I mean will I earn some money from them or not ?

[-] Should I be Using a Laptop or a PC ?

[-] Should I be Using Windows or MAC Os ?

[-] I want to know what is the best and cheapest Laptop that will do that job for me ?

[-] I want to know What is the best Course or website that I can learn From ?


Please Help me out with some answers, Because your answers will Cut off a lot of time and effort of looking through google and youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
Hey Guys,

I really want to learn Graphic design but as a beginner, I have some questions that I want to ask :


[-] What can I do with My skills in Graphic design, I mean will I earn some money from them or not ?

[-] Should I be Using a Laptop or a PC ?

[-] Should I be Using Windows or MAC Os ?

[-] I want to know what is the best and cheapest Laptop that will do that job for me ?

[-] I want to know What is the best Course or website that I can learn From ?


Please Help me out with some answers, Because your answers will Cut off a lot of time and effort of looking through google and youtube.
[yes you can make money creating advertising banners for websites and or signing up and offering services on websites, eg. fiverr and many others] What can I do with My skills in Graphic design, I mean will I earn some money from them or not ?

[PC With A High Quality Graphics Card] Should I be Using a Laptop or a PC ?

[Personal Preference Really I Prefer Windows] Should I be Using Windows or MAC Os ?

[Any laptop will do as long as it has the memory hard drive processing & graphics power to best suit the graphic design software you would like to utilize] I want to know what is the best and cheapest Laptop that will do that job for me ?

[trial and error is the best way but there are many capable websites and resources spread all over the internet that will help you learn your best bet is youtube] I want to know What is the best Course or website that I can learn From ?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?