SolvedPlease help me

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Please help me
Hello to everyone

I want to open a subject of sales, but I can't add my contact information.

There was a topic about how to add it, but I didn't understand anything.

can someone explain to me how i can add my contact details to the topic

thank you to my friend who helped

- - - Updated - - -

why doesn't anyone help
Quote Originally Posted by zagor05100 View Post
Hello to everyone

I want to open a subject of sales, but I can't add my contact information.

There was a topic about how to add it, but I didn't understand anything.

can someone explain to me how i can add my contact details to the topic

thank you to my friend who helped

- - - Updated - - -

why doesn't anyone help
You cant add sk.y.pe or other means of contact form. You can only ask for people to add you on MPGH IM!
Before posting a thread you should familiarize yourself how this forum software works. There is a bit of a learning curve like all things, but once you got it, you got it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Before posting a thread you should familiarize yourself how this forum software works. There is a bit of a learning curve like all things, but once you got it, you got it.
please help
@zagor05100 , to add IM use

Code:
[im=5492425]"What you want to say"[./im]
Remove the "." from [./im]
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us