Changing Player Level for Shards

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Changing Player Level for Shards
So,
I Was messing around in Fiddler and I found the HTTP thingy for Player level, after downloading the response and request in the file it has this line:

{"totalXp":51536,"levelVersion":81,"level":24,"pre stigeLevel":0,"currentXp":2516,"currentXpUpperBoun d":3300}

I've been toying around with it trying to get my player level up however I must be getting incorrect xp values because my Game always crashes on startup, anyone wanna figure this out with me?
Quote Originally Posted by Dude0400Xx View Post
So,
I Was messing around in Fiddler and I found the HTTP thingy for Player level, after downloading the response and request in the file it has this line:

{"totalXp":51536,"levelVersion":81,"level":24,"pre stigeLevel":0,"currentXp":2516,"currentXpUpperBoun d":3300}

I've been toying around with it trying to get my player level up however I must be getting incorrect xp values because my Game always crashes on startup, anyone wanna figure this out with me?
I have the temporary version for level changing(reset after restart), if you want to check it out maybe will help you do the perma version. Just pm me somewhere
Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
I have the temporary version for level changing(reset after restart), if you want to check it out maybe will help you do the perma version. Just pm me somewhere
You have a working code for that?
Quote Originally Posted by FreizeitHacker View Post
You have a working code for that?
I checked it out again and I think it was patched idk how btw lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Dude0400Xx View Post
So,
I Was messing around in Fiddler and I found the HTTP thingy for Player level, after downloading the response and request in the file it has this line:

{"totalXp":51536,"levelVersion":81,"level":24,"pre stigeLevel":0,"currentXp":2516,"currentXpUpperBoun d":3300}

I've been toying around with it trying to get my player level up however I must be getting incorrect xp values because my Game always crashes on startup, anyone wanna figure this out with me?
Mine doesn't crash mine gives an error saying level couldnt be retrieved ect.
it is still possible to change your playerlevel/shards permanently...
Quote Originally Posted by BukkitBuilder View Post
it is still possible to change your playerlevel/shards permanently...
Can you tell us how?
Quote Originally Posted by 360_LOOPER View Post
Can you tell us how?
it would get patched. But it's not too hard to figure out how it works.
Quote Originally Posted by BukkitBuilder View Post
it would get patched. But it's not too hard to figure out how it works.
If you tell people you have something you don't wanna share you don't look cooler.
Quote Originally Posted by BukkitBuilder View Post
it would get patched. But it's not too hard to figure out how it works.
The next guy ^^ they will patch everything
Quote Originally Posted by BlackWindows View Post
The next guy ^^ they will patch everything
They can't patch what they don't know about
Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
They can't patch what they don't know about
You really think Behaviour doesn't know about Fiddler and how it's causing them to lose more and more money each day. It's going to get patched, and all the Fiddler "hacks" will die off for good
Quote Originally Posted by Bo0sted View Post
You really think Behaviour doesn't know about Fiddler and how it's causing them to lose more and more money each day. It's going to get patched, and all the Fiddler "hacks" will die off for good
Not talking about fiddler. They can easily patch a program but not a method they don-t know, maybe it will be enough a bypass to use fiddler in the future SO if you have the method you can use it after patch.
you have to send a custom request to their servers and pretend like it was sent from the game itself.
if the xoxo guy was able to figure it out and sell it there must be a way through that file cause it shows your level and can be edited.
I've just being trying to edit it in a way that it doesn't crash my game.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us