KateBot installation

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
KateBot installation
I've been trying to install KateBot for like 15 minutes now, but I'm stuck at "Waiting CSGO" part. I've done everything perfectly as per the instructions given there, but still I didn't fall into any fortune.. I injected the cheat into WinHex as he said first, ******* and then finally on TeamViewer; but none of them worked. I'm always stuck at the waiting part. I'm running CS:GO, ExtremeInjector with administrative priviliages.. Help me out please!
Quote Originally Posted by xfire1645 View Post
I've been trying to install KateBot for like 15 minutes now, but I'm stuck at "Waiting CSGO" part. I've done everything perfectly as per the instructions given there, but still I didn't fall into any fortune.. I injected the cheat into WinHex as he said first, ******* and then finally on TeamViewer; but none of them worked. I'm always stuck at the waiting part. I'm running CS:GO, ExtremeInjector with administrative priviliages.. Help me out please!
Did you find a solution ? I have the same problem!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us