How to update K-Relay (Easy)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How to update K-Relay (Easy)


Let me know if anything is broken, I would release, but I aint got 150 posts

Voice tutorial coming soon, im on vacation and don't have my mic with me
When you don't realize that there is already an updater in Lib K Relay/Resources resources
Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
When you don't realize that there is already an updater in Lib K Relay/Resources resources
looooooooooooool
Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
When you don't realize that there is already an updater in Lib K Relay/Resources resources
I'll be honest, I downloaded the source and didnt really look into anything until during the recording, but oh well
I have done everything in the video, as well as try the Updater exe however when Krelay starts up and I try to connect to the proxy server via 059's client Krelay just disappears. What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fingers View Post
I have done everything in the video, as well as try the Updater exe however when Krelay starts up and I try to connect to the proxy server via 059's client Krelay just disappears. What am I doing wrong?
Getting the exact same issue, is there any way to fix this?
thanks, was looking for this
this seems not to be working anymore? might it be the new era of queues?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us