SRSZHow to avoid getting Paypal limited?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
How to avoid getting Paypal limited?
In the past few of my accounts got PayPal limited and now I want to take care to not get limited.
What are some ways to not get limit ? I have my CC on account, address, phone verified.
I can find this on PayPal settings :
Your PayPal account is Verified
You are now a Verified PayPal user. In addition to increased security, buyers and sellers value your Verified status because it indicates you have passed PayPal security checks. Most importantly, you can now send unlimited payments with your PayPal account.
Your member status is: Verified

Do not receive too many f&f payments.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Do not receive too many f&f payments.
Then should I recieve some payments as service and some as F&F ?
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Do not receive too many f&f payments.
are you sure? I have taken f&f for like 2 years now on my main paypal and its yet to be lmited.
dont do illegal stuff i presume....
Why the fuck you using it anyways

It will get limited once you receive 2.5k euro in total (at which point they ask for docs). Other than that, don't do suspicious shit like moving large sums of money, try to stay under 200 for your transactions, avoid opening disputes, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
don't use paypal

paypal is trash
tbh this is true, they haven't changed at all since 10 years ago, their currency rates and fees are absolute garbage. Crypto basically replaces it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post


Then should I recieve some payments as service and some as F&F ?
Don't do that, if you receive it as service not only is it put on hold, you get charged additional fees, but the person sending the money can dispute it and chargeback later.
Quote Originally Posted by smetonas View Post
It will get limited once you receive 2.5k euro in total (at which point they ask for docs). Other than that, don't do suspicious shit like moving large sums of money, try to stay under 200 for your transactions, avoid opening disputes, etc.

- - - Updated - - -



tbh this is true, they haven't changed at all since 10 years ago, their currency rates and fees are absolute garbage. Crypto basically replaces it.

- - - Updated - - -



Don't do that, if you receive it as service not only is it put on hold, you get charged additional fees, but the person sending the money can dispute it and chargeback later.
Yeah but the problem with crypto can be described with song lyrics.

"Today I got a million,
tomorrow I don't know"

I used to crypto mine,invested more than I should, left with high electricity bills and 5 rx570 cards. Not trusting them anymore.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
If they limit you tell them you're gay, @Wild can confirm he's used this method to get his limitation lifted multiple times.
If I get limited,I'll create new gender and sue them for rape and mental abusing.
Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post


Yeah but the problem with crypto can be described with song lyrics.

"Today I got a million,
tomorrow I don't know"

I used to crypto mine,invested more than I should, left with high electricity bills and 5 rx570 cards. Not trusting them anymore.


- - - Updated - - -



If I get limited,I'll create new gender and sue them for rape and mental abusing.
Bitcoin is fairly stable. Just cash it once in a while and you won't really feel any difference. Mining in 2019 lul ;D
If they limit you tell them you're gay, @Wild can confirm he's used this method to get his limitation lifted multiple times.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
If they limit you tell them you're gay, @Wild can confirm he's used this method to get his limitation lifted multiple times.
wild is actually gay tho
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


wild is actually gay tho
Water is also wet, wild came out of the womb gay.
Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
What are some ways to not get limit
try to have a dedicated IP address for logging in
also an absurd amount of transactions is never good if the account has been freshly made
Do not receive a huge amount of money. simple as that, and do not use vpn when logging in to your paypal account.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?