NEED HELP !!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP !!!
Is it allowed to leave bad reputation in a sales thread without having made any transaction with me?

I have been harassed for several days by another member who sells the same services as me, who is trying to ruin my sales ...

I think he try ruin my sales because i sell the same service that he.



I need advice, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my thread:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455902

Need help, thanks.
Better not to risk
Quote Originally Posted by Ulandl View Post
Better not to risk
I have not done anything to him but he seems to have taken it with me.

I dont know that do...
Tell that dude to stop doing what he's doing or else.
Quote Originally Posted by mfdoomer2 View Post
Tell that dude to stop doing what he's doing or else.
I tried to talk to him and sent a private message, but the vote of negative reputation is still there and his comments in my thread of sale ...

I do not really know what to do ...
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
@Wicker If you made no interaction with the user then he has no right to give you negative reputation. Even if you had an interaction and you think him giving you negative reputation is unfair you can make a reputation dispute here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=958
I have not made any transactions with this user.

He simply sells the same services as me and I do not know why he wants to ruin my sales and my reputation, I have been in this forum for many years, I have done many transactions as a client and I have also been scammed but I have never tried to annoy anyone for any reason .

That's why I do not understand his attitude against me.

I just want them to take away the negative feedback and let me sell my services quietly.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you.
Create a dispute in the section i linked. @Wicker
That's not fair play
It's being handled in that thread by Liz,i will close this. @Wicker
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us