Is It Worth Getting

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Is It Worth Getting
Well its been about 3 or 4 months since I last played. Since then I've seen these "mods" get released. New features added such as voice chat and constant whinging about Gordan.
Should I get back into it?
No you shouldn't.

It's all whining, not worth the time.

And the issues it has with hackers etc.. Fuck that.

I quit.
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
No you shouldn't.

It's all whining, not worth the time.

And the issues it has with hackers etc.. Fuck that.

I quit.
thats cause ure a noob
2nd lt 5.

Real nooby.
u wanna play? have match? 1v1? deathroom elim pro? NO HACKS
Hmmm. I might get it if MPGH ever releases VIP. That way itd be fun infruating people. Especially when I can hear it.
I heard MPGH is releasing VIP CA.

Real soon.

Real soon.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?