SANA: Tapper/NetSuspender

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
?? 다운이 안되네요 again uproad
Get scans from both sites, put shots in the post. But get your own.
upload u r shit again please...
wow, now we're gonna have alot of tappers in SA.
Hmm attachment don't work

EDIT: Detected.

"An illegal program has been detected. Note that using illegal programs results in a permanent ban"
Quote Originally Posted by Sjogern View Post
Hmm attachment don't work

EDIT: Detected.

"An illegal program has been detected. Note that using illegal programs results in a permanent ban"
How in the world would you know? I haven't even approved it yet.

Either get both scans from both sites AND your own screenshots, or I'm closing this.
It's the same as silentfox I guess? In that case detected. I can get a screen shot


EDIT: Taken 4 minutes ago, 22:34 PM (GMT +1)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us